Testing an amp picture

Express, Liverpool, Rocket, Dirty Little Monster, etc.

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

Flask28

Testing an amp picture

Post by Flask28 »

Here's a test shot of an A1a in progress...

Oh, I see. HTML is off in this forum. Well, pics can use up a lot of bandwidth....

Yeah! Thanks for fixing that!
Last edited by Flask28 on Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Omar

Re: Testing an amp picture

Post by Omar »

Try using the attachment feature to post an image. I'll look into the HTML issue. I thought I had it on.
Tone by misadventure
Omar

Post by Omar »

Found the problem. HTML is turned on now. Here's a test ...

Flask - to make your picture show up, edit your post and uncheck Disable HTML in this post. Click submit and the pic should now show up.

Omar
Tone by misadventure
Flask28

Post by Flask28 »

Thanks!
wrecked

Post by wrecked »

Hi Flask!

It's looking great! Mind if I ask what type of tube sockets you're using? The mounting rings look better than a lot of the recent production stuff I've seen lately (Angelas, maybe?). I'd also be really psyched to find out what type of grill cloth you used on your offset JTM45 clone! It reminds me a little bit of the reissue Marshall cane, but seems just a little bit different in the texture and/or the color in a very nice way! Keep up the good work!

Matt
Flask28

Post by Flask28 »

Hey Matt,

Thanks for the compliments my man.

Those sockets are from Angela, good eye! The 9-pin are the cheaper Royal China sockets they have. They seem almost as good as the premium angela sockets, and plenty good for a quality guitar amp.

Man, I just doublechecked on the angela webpage and the price for the royals are up to $4.50 now. $6.50 for the premium ones. Seems like the premiums were just $5 each not long ago....

The grill cloth for the JTM clone is stock mesaboogie cane/wicker cloth. I know, I know, there's something evil about boogie stuff on a vintage marshall clone, but I thought it looked cool. I got it from Zack at Vibroworld.com

Take care my man,

AdamK