Songwriter Group Build -- Not Gonna Happen

Express, Liverpool, Rocket, Dirty Little Monster, etc.

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

Bob Reinhardt

Re: Songwriter Group Build -- Not Gonna Happen

Post by Bob Reinhardt »

Since my name came up :lol:
Damn i dont get out of the shop much
Mark uses a lot of stuff in the studio. Komet stuff, My stuff (he has bought 6 amps i think) fender etc.
Live, when i went to see him about a year ago it was tone king for 2-3 songs I think, and my shit for most of the rest, be it the storm, or the talyn. Not that it means shit, but he still uses my shit live for most of his shows.
BTW, my Talyn was loosely based on a rocket. Should i send royalties because i use lower plate voltage an el84's? C'mon man
:lol:
ToneMerc

Post by ToneMerc »

Bob Reinhardt wrote:Since my name came up :lol:
Damn i dont get out of the shop much
You have the best reason not to get out of the shop much , Pomona is here already.....good luck this year.

TM
Bob Reinhardt

Post by Bob Reinhardt »

shit, tell me about it...lol
seems like we just stopped, and we are starting again, this year with a new tire that sucks, and new fuel that sucks...
I miss th simple life....lol.
thanks man, we could use some good luck
ToneMerc

Post by ToneMerc »

Bob Reinhardt wrote:shit, tell me about it...lol
seems like we just stopped, and we are starting again, this year with a new tire that sucks, and new fuel that sucks...
I miss th simple life....lol.
thanks man, we could use some good luck
That's right no more VP....Sun-no-go spec fuel now. Yeah the new changes doesn't help last years R&D and certainly doesn't make your program any less expensive. You know, those are just two more reasons for the little guy not to qualify.

TM
Mark

Post by Mark »

Bob thanks for clarifying what Mark Knofler uses. Always good to know.

Don't know much about the new tires and fuel, but we don't have NASCAR in Australia so that is hardly surprising.
Yours Sincerely

Mark Abbott
HeeBGB
Site Admin

Post by HeeBGB »

Mark wrote:Bob thanks for clarifying what Mark Knofler uses. Always good to know.

Don't know much about the new tires and fuel, but we don't have NASCAR in Australia so that is hardly surprising.
LOL No Dummeh.....that's not NASCAR it's NHRA dragsters and funny cars and stuff. Just speed in a straight line. Like serious speed. Quarter mile times.
ToneMerc

Post by ToneMerc »

Mark wrote:
But you do have the next best thing to NHRA Pro Stock and Comp; your Australian Pro Stock series....badass 400ci, 1150+ normally aspirated horsepower.

TM
lovetone

Post by lovetone »

I see this is an old thread but wondered if anyone has a schematic for the Songwriter that they might share?