Asteroid Layout

Express, Liverpool, Rocket, Dirty Little Monster, etc.

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

lovetone

Re: Asteroid Layout

Post by lovetone »

Hey Chaps, sorry to join the party so late, would one of you email the files please to
mayway@hotmail.com

Cheers
Neeno

Post by Neeno »

Dear Mark, I really feel sorry for that...
I just started building my first amp a couple weeks ago after reading for the third time Mr. Worley's Express building guide.

I probably should have posted 200 times asking for help, but I'm trying to use what is already available on the forum, I use the search button, and I try to do my best to learn something before contributing only with questions that have been asked 2000 times already.

I felt free to ask for the documents because a good building guide inspired me in the first place, I just wanted to feed my curiosity and I was already thinking about building a second amp.

Now I feel like an idiot, even if I'm a registered user since jan 2012 and I spent much time reading instead of asking...

But I want to thank you for sharing your knowledge and your work, yes because I read many of your contributions to this forum and I found them useful.

I just wanted to say that I'm sorry to you and all the other forum members for the worst 1st post ever and for my bad english.

Nino
M Fowler wrote:How about some of you guys contribute to Ampgarage before asking for packages.

No posts or 1 post asking for complete package of data WTF.
M Fowler

Post by M Fowler »

Welcome to TAG Nino.
bnwitt

Asteroid builds

Post by bnwitt »

I built two of the Asteroids but sold them both as they were just too loud for studio work. These amps are friggin' loud. If you are playing large venue or outdoor gigs, they can't be beat. How's it hanging Mark.
Great things happen in a vacuum
M Fowler

Post by M Fowler »

Berry I'm hanging on but it's going slow.

How are you?
bnwitt

Life is good

Post by bnwitt »

Everything is fine with me and mine. Solar EE business is booming. I'm still trying to finish my spare room recording studio but too much work is slowing me down. I guess things could be worse. Take care.
Great things happen in a vacuum