Asteroid Layout

Express, Liverpool, Rocket, Dirty Little Monster, etc.

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

Noel Grassy

Re: Asteroid Layout

Post by Noel Grassy »

Bnwitt, sir. :oops: Please accept my appology for my poopydiaper diatribe. I regret ever commenting on that ordeal as I was in no position to know what had transpired between the principle parties. I may have been a little too self absorbed at the time & it's painful for me to re-read my accusational tone in this thread.

Tiresome is finding my size 12 hoof entrenched in my mouth once again.

Your capacity to share is what stands out when I remember the dealings we had previously.
It's great to have you back here, I mean that. :wink:
Your friend, NG.
check yer PM's.
All excellent things are as difficult as they are rare__B Spinoza
bnwitt

Post by bnwitt »

Noel,
no problem, I was just yankin' your chain. :lol: Email on the way.
Great things happen in a vacuum
Sven

Post by Sven »

Welcome back to this forum. All the best!

Sven
bnwitt

Post by bnwitt »

Sven,
did you finish your Asteroid build?
invalidcd

Post by invalidcd »

I know im kinda late, but I would greatly appreciate it if some one could PM the layout.

thanks,
galtjunk

Post by galtjunk »

bnwitt wrote:Galtjunk,
I was asked to remove my layout from this thread some time ago. You should probably remove it from your post. Just FYI
Sorry. I didn't know it wasn't supposed to be reposted. Someone took my post down anyways.
bnwitt

Post by bnwitt »

galtjunk wrote:Sorry. I didn't know it wasn't supposed to be reposted. Someone took my post down anyways.
Nope, it's still there on page 5
galtjunk

Post by galtjunk »

bnwitt wrote:
galtjunk wrote:Sorry. I didn't know it wasn't supposed to be reposted. Someone took my post down anyways.
Nope, it's still there on page 5
Now it's gone.
Fischerman

Post by Fischerman »

Why would these layouts be pulled? And by whom? This is 'a tube amp builder's community' and all this stuff is supposed to be free to be shared. It's not a community if some folks keep a bunch of info secret and go out of their way to prevent others from seeing it. OK...so that means it never has been a community because this crap has been going on ever since I joined. Info being transferred via e-mails and PMs under the agreement that it NOT be shared. WTF? Despicable is what it is...and weak, weak, weak. Somebody needs to effing grow a couple and quit preventing the free flow of information! Geez...how do some people sleep at night with such low levels of integrity.
Abstract

Post by Abstract »

Fischerman wrote:Why would these layouts be pulled? And by whom? This is 'a tube amp builder's community' and all this stuff is supposed to be free to be shared. It's not a community if some folks keep a bunch of info secret and go out of their way to prevent others from seeing it. OK...so that means it never has been a community because this crap has been going on ever since I joined. Info being transferred via e-mails and PMs under the agreement that it NOT be shared. WTF? Despicable is what it is...and weak, weak, weak. Somebody needs to effing grow a couple and quit preventing the free flow of information! Geez...how do some people sleep at night with such low levels of integrity.
As far as I understand it, cloning an amp that is not produced anymore, is accepted. Cloning a current production is not.

It's not about "growing a couple", it's about protecting the forum from litigation. Schematics aren't copyrightable, but layouts are.

It seems you understand the rules...why don't you just play by them?
bnwitt

Post by bnwitt »

Abstract wrote: As far as I understand it, cloning an amp that is not produced anymore, is accepted. Cloning a current production is not.
Exactly.

Chill out Fischerman. No one is holding anything back. Not all things are posted on this forum however. If an individual chooses to create a layout that is kept private and not public there are reasons for doing so. Private sharing is something totally different from public distribution.
Last edited by bnwitt on Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:53 pm, edited 4 times in total.
bnwitt

Post by bnwitt »

dbl
tkdrew

Post by tkdrew »

Could someone be so kind as to send me the Asteroid info. I am particularly interested in comparing the differences to an Express. thanks
bnwitt

Post by bnwitt »

PMs sent to all
kalinowski

Post by kalinowski »

I'd also love to have a look at schematic and layout.

thanks