Rockster KT66 schem/layout ?

Express, Liverpool, Rocket, Dirty Little Monster, etc.

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

Doxie man

Rockster KT66 schem/layout ?

Post by Doxie man »

Can somebody please post a link to a verified/functional Rockster scheme ? I think I might try one ๐Ÿ‘
joeboo88

Re: Rockster KT66 schem/layout ?

Post by joeboo88 »

Hi Doxie: I did a search for "rockster" in the trainwreck section and found RJ's great build from beginning to end, and the schematic is on the third page I think.

Sometimes finding stuff is rewarding in itself, and also you stumble onto other subjects which is also fun..
Happy hunting... peace
Doxie man

Post by Doxie man »

Yes....I just prefer to build and study verified and proven schematics...not ones that have UNVERIFIED stamped across it in big bold letters.....I'm weird like that...lol ๐Ÿ‘Œ
Doxie man

Post by Doxie man »

I'll look around a bit
Last edited by Doxie man on Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
joeboo88

Post by joeboo88 »

Sorry
Bob S

Post by Bob S »

A lot of us here have built the Rockster & Rockster Addus Reverbus with great results.
Just sayin.
Why Aye Man
M Fowler

Post by M Fowler »

Well if you don't like unverified then contact the man that provided the layout and schematic for the Rockster KT66 www.rjguitars.net and get verified data.

Not very hard to follow a color layout, try building just using a schematic and basic concept of what the components are doing.

Mark
Doxie man

Post by Doxie man »

I build from SCHEMATICS....NOT layouts. Building strictly from layouts is not the way to do these things as I am sure your aware. I was just simply asking if there was a verified schematic available on this site that someone could point out....if no is the answer then that was all that was needed to be said for an answer. When I see in large BOLD LETTERS " UNVERIFIED SCHEMATIC" that tells me whoever posted it has no idea if it is accurate which therefor is useless to follow as drawn. I will look it over and verify it myself.
M Fowler

Post by M Fowler »

A simple no is all you ask, please :roll:

I will answer in whatever manner I please, it will be up to the moderator to filter it out.
Doxie man

Post by Doxie man »

No need to get your panties in a knot . I was NOT TRYING TO BE RUDE. Trust me....you would know it when I get rude. Anyway.....let's back up a bit ....take a breath and be friends ๐Ÿ‘ Mother always said , " your about as smooth as ground glass !"......just like your father ๐Ÿ˜ก. I guess at times.....I can be a bit abrasive. Oh well.......could be worse I guess.......could have been born a tree-hugging liberal ๐Ÿ‘
Doxie man

Post by Doxie man »

Ok sweetheart .....another remark like that and I'm going caps -lock rogue with fat mamma jokes.....you've been warned ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
pompeiisneaks
Site Admin

Post by pompeiisneaks »

Guys... let's watch it, I don't think this is appropriate. If you haven't got something nice to say, don't say anything at all.

~Phil
tUber Nerd!
Doxie man

Post by Doxie man »

Oh I know. I see where she retracted her vulgar outburst. It's all good. I kinda' like this site pretty good....lots of good reading on circuits that are new to me. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Ž
joeboo88

Post by joeboo88 »

Doxie man wrote: โ†‘Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:41 am Oh I know. I see where she retracted her vulgar outburst. It's all good. I kinda' like this site pretty good....lots of good reading on circuits that are new to me. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Ž
How do you know telentubes is a she?
The moderators have asked to be civil.... so should you, and dissing guys that have contributed a lot here over the years shouldn't happen
I see Mark responded to your question about zwreck vs rocket, that's how we work here, we take the high road.
This link shows some differences between the 2 amps
http://ampgarage.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... sc&start=0
pompeiisneaks
Site Admin

Post by pompeiisneaks »

Doxie man, you're new here like me, so I'd suggest trying not to push it much more, you've now got 3 different old hat's here not impressed (per what I've read in this thread) and I don't see your tone changing. Per what joeboo88 said, stop trying to enflame the discussion and stick to the topic at hand please.

At this point that's the last time I'm asking nicely.

~Phil
tUber Nerd!