Express first test drive - classic vid content!

Express, Liverpool, Rocket, Dirty Little Monster, etc.

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

Plexified

Express first test drive - classic vid content!

Post by Plexified »

I wound up on this video from the Trainwreck speaker sticky thread. It came up in the suggested side bar. So check it out , I was rolling and smiling .

I will leave my comments below so I don't spoil it for you .... absolutely classic when you realize whats going on .Just built. Great tone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4s9hf2wRs_E

So apparently this is is Craig Wagner and he is kind enough to show a few vids of what he builds and how he does it . This one your hearing is Cathode Biased which is cool also with a tube recto running pretty hot. With Baldwin Transformers.

HE IS ONE OF US !!!!!!!!!

I was just dying as it could be anybodys neighbor, anytown usa , anybodys brother , father etc etc , just lost in his own world firing up a wreck for the first time . Not even knowing his kids or neighbor just pulled up and is RECORDING ..... totally priceless :lol

I was also thinking this could be Sunday morning and why don't I have neighbors like this .
Trainwreck

Re: Express first test drive - classic vid content!

Post by Trainwreck »

Nice one!! Trainwreck = Pure Tone! Rock on
Blues is Good for the Soul!
Plexified

Post by Plexified »

Thanks gang for the looks, but lets get this channel happening again. Step up and don't be shy tell us what you think , and add some commentary or start a new thread , cause if you don't , this thing is going bye , bye. I am trying man . I posted NANCY , I posted a question regarding specs on the Dumble transformer layout from the outside. Come on man , lets get it on .
pompeiisneaks
Site Admin

Post by pompeiisneaks »

I definitely dug the video, the stealthy shoot by the brother watching from the street, etc. Sounded pretty amazing on a cell phone :)

~Phil
tUber Nerd!