Wanting to Sell a Trainwreck Rocket clone

List tube amp related items you wish to sell or trade. Private sales only. No dealers or manufactures.

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

mrstrat2222

Wanting to Sell a Trainwreck Rocket clone

Post by mrstrat2222 »

Greeting-I have a fantastic TW Rocket that was built by Jonathon Taylor from NJ. It has his own type of power scaling potentiometer in the rear. Amp is in mint condition. Mr. Taylor has worked with Brad Pasley and George Alessandro. He also worked with Ken Fisher. I bought this amp from Jonathan about 12 yrs ago - it was his person amp. I am now retired from gigging and was hoping to sell the amp to someone who can appreciate a Rocket. If anyone has an interest, please let me know.

Regards
Brian
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by mrstrat2222 on Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
wpaulvogel

Re: Wanting to Sell a Trainwreck Rocket clone

Post by wpaulvogel »

Pictures of the outside and inside would be wonderful.
mrstrat2222

Post by mrstrat2222 »

Let's try this again- My bad on not loading pics. Up for sale is my TW Rocket amp built by Jonathan Taylor for NJ. I was told it was 40 watts. It is louder than my C-30 Matchless Head ( that was sold when I bought the Rocket from Jonathan) Jonathan designed into this amp a Power scaler circuit. Amp loves pedals. $OLD.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by mrstrat2222 on Mon Apr 15, 2024 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
martin manning

Post by martin manning »

Move this to the For Sale/Trade section?
xtian

Post by xtian »

martin manning wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:36 pm Move this to the For Sale/Trade section?
Done.
I build and repair tube amps. http://amps.monkeymatic.com