VOX AC15 [JMI] Replica Layout and schematic

Vox and Hiwatt Discussion

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

lovetone

Re: VOX AC15 [JMI] Replica Layout and schematic

Post by lovetone »

Can you post a copy of his schimatic please?
LuciMan

Post by LuciMan »

Here are schematic & layout - I hope it helps.
Cheers
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pompeiisneaks
Site Admin

Post by pompeiisneaks »

BTW If people are still looking for an AC30/4 schematic and layout, check here:

http://el34world.com/Forum/index.php?topic=20313.0

That's the thread I used in my recent build I just finished and posted a video of in this section of the forums.

I have an editable .sch I created, but I think it's better done in Sluckey's pdf files that show his AC15 tweaked to be the AC30 based on the schematics. (I appreciate all the work here too!, great stuff). I agree the original schematics are really blurry. It's good to have them saved for future use.

(the AC15 and AC30/4 are identical except for two more power tubes, and four more resistors (2 for grids and 2 for screens). and of course a different OT that can handle the load and PT that can handle two more EL84's. Pretty simple change honestly. Now I realize I should have just built the AC15, because MAN this thing is so loud.
tUber Nerd!
Oddvar R

Post by Oddvar R »

I was wondering if the layout above is working? And if the two switches in the pic would be usable in the Brill and Trem on and off ones? (As described in the drawing I found somewhere here, seemed to be some disagreements on that drawing?)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.