Inside stickers for tube chart ... Fender style replacement or custom

Discussion of Speakers, Cabinets and Cabinet Building

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

wolfiesays

Inside stickers for tube chart ... Fender style replacement or custom

Post by wolfiesays »

Not sure if this has been discussed already, in some way. Certainly it has haha.

I wanted to make a custom tube chart to represent my new build circuit (Tweed BluezMeister) and figured this was the best final touch or if anyone besides me got into the amp they would know what the heck it was lol.

I didn't make a clone of a Fender chart, but used Photoshop to overlay my details on the schematic type etc and provide information about what we have in the amp 8) even the capacitor type and power and output trans info.

I was afraid of how small it was going to be! It is microscopic to read, but to fit for my amp I went with the option of 3.00" x 3.03" Matte Rectangle Stickers on makestickers.com (insert plug lol) which was about the original size of my Bassman 10 sticker. They even sent me two! I only ordered one... haha. I guess I have one for the dog house cover ala what Dumble does on his :lol: Makestickers.com allowed me to upload a photoshopped image .png or .jpeg of my custom tube chart... it came out pretty sweet and detailed! No blur on the letters at all! I know it's not paper like an original but more like the newer adhesive style Fender has been using as of late.

I recommend this if you have some photoshop skills, I will see how it holds up, but wanted to pass along the info etc on how to customize it, I used text boxes and tried to match the font the best way possible to original Fender font on photoshop. I am impressed :D

Let me know if I should change things on it or recommendations for things to ad? :D I feel like a quick date with a sharpie after the build is complete will be very nice! :P
tubecharttbm.jpg
wolfie says, wolfie builds
ChopSauce

Re: Inside stickers for tube chart ... Fender style replacement or custom

Post by ChopSauce »

Nice touch! I won't add anything to it, but a signature (& build ref.), of course.
wolfiesays

Post by wolfiesays »

Thank you! Yeah more simple the better :D I think for a custom build its helpful, if this amp ever gets lost... another identifier too haha.
wolfiesays

Post by wolfiesays »

My Cabinet!! Got the faux microsuede on Amazon lol not very durable but I will be careful. :roll:

Here is a comparison of the inner tube chart original vs. new! Hehe
69DA1BC1-63D6-490F-94E6-CD522A5E4987.jpeg
6922BC3B-6F64-495A-B411-4CFE5989444C.jpeg