FS: Original Skin Pimp MK III Fuzz pedal and others

List tube amp related items you wish to sell or trade. Private sales only. No dealers or manufactures.

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Structo, mhuss, HeeBGB

mclmk8d

FS: Original Skin Pimp MK III Fuzz pedal and others

Post by mclmk8d » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:28 pm

Selling my last remaining pedals;
1) Original Skin Pimp MkIII Fuzz Pedal
This is an early and original Skin Pimp Mk III Fuzz pedal built for me by Ryan Kirkland. I think I used it maybe twice in my smoke-free house and then put away. This is in perfect condition, serial # 75 built in 2009, and having the graphics I chose and modified, the poster from Forbidden Planet. Signed inside the case, and containing OC76 + 2SB175 + 2SB171
Comes with original velvet bag and box signed by Ryan.
$375
ImageImageImageImageImage

Also selling the following pedals, all barely used
2) Emma ReezaFRATzitz RF1 (Version 1): $140

3 Fulltone GT500 (sn562): $120
ImageImage

4) Love Pedal Les Lius tweed overdrive: $175

5) Boss TU2 tuner: $40

I'm also selling Bill Lawrence Mini Humbuckers. I bought these Bill Lawrence (Bill & Becky) L550/L560 Mini Humbuckers around 5 years ago for my son's 1973 Gibson LP Deluxe Goldtop. However, he has never installed them (he decided not to mod the LP and its original pickups), and they have been in their boxes all these years.
These are the originals made by Bill; I asked for the best combo and he sent me two leads for the LP Deluxe, a 550 and a 560. One of the pleasures during that time was talking to Becky about the pickups and about Bill. The white particles in the photos are dust.
ImageImageImageImageImage
$180for the pair plus Paypal; shipping is $6. PM me with questions and I'll try to answer.

Add shipping and paypal OR cash pickup in Philadelphia.
Where gators roam the backyards; keep your kids and dogs inside!