First Express Build Pics

Express, Liverpool, Rocket, Dirty Little Monster, etc.

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

casey73

First Express Build Pics

Post by casey73 »

Attached are pics of the Express I finished last night. I played it a little last night, but it was 9 PM when I finished, and in spite of a well insulated garage, I know my neighbors can still hear me playing (they've told me) so I have to wait till later this morning to really crank it up.

Will put up more details on TW discussion forum regarding sound, deviations from original, etc..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
selloutrr

Re: First Express Build Pics

Post by selloutrr »

Congratulations... This is not exactly what this section of the forum is intended for. ;). Personal amp builds are a general trainwreck post. Archive and TW data is reserved for this section.
My Daughter Build Stone Henge
casey73

Post by casey73 »

selloutrr wrote:Congratulations... This is not exactly what this section of the forum is intended for. ;). Personal amp builds are a general trainwreck post. Archive and TW data is reserved for this section.
Ooops. Newb mystake :) Won't happen again.
JPGraphX

Post by JPGraphX »

Where did you found your chassis?
JPGraphX
casey73

TW chassis

Post by casey73 »

I bought it from Dirty Dawg amps. The guy builds amps and makes and sells chassis. Unfortunately, his shop burned down (http://ddawgamps.com/Amp_Chassis.php) recently so he is out of business for a while.

The chassis was a deal. I think I paid around $35 for it. Really nice and solid. You might want to send him en email to see if he plans on starting up again soon.