Rocket Documents

Trainwreck schematics, designs, pictures. Only members may post files here.

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

M Fowler

Re: Rocket Documents

Post by M Fowler »

Trainwreck Jovanna Rocket used paper wrapped choke the Stancor C-1002
75mA, 400 ohms DCR and 15H
oldmica

Post by oldmica »

Hey folks! It seems like the Rocket schematic linked on the first page/post is inaccessible.

When I click on the BOM and layout, they appear as expected. When I click on the schematic link, I get prompted to download a file named "file.php".

Attaching a screenshot (large to capture the details). The version of Firefox is displayed behind the download dialog box.

I think (but cannot be certain) that this worked properly 2 days ago. I know I had the Rocket schematic in front of me, alongside the Liverpool schematic for comparison. I just don't recall whether I used that link, or found it another way.

Just in case others are running into the same thing. Thanks :)
rocket schem link.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
martin manning

Post by martin manning »

That’s another known and seemingly random forum software bug. Rename the downloaded file with the correct extension and it will open.
oldmica

Post by oldmica »

Thank you, Martin! Selected Save As, renamed it from "file.php" to "rocket.pdf" in the dialog, saved it and opened it. All set and good to go.

I was hoping it wasn't somehow related to the board logging some of us off unexpectedly.
pompeiisneaks
Site Admin

Post by pompeiisneaks »

Yeah it's actually one I think related to the forum's hosting provider, I've read up on it and found tons of problems identical to it and having nothing to do with this forum software, but just an 'odd' php installation. My best guess is that the hosting provider has php done a touch 'off'.

~Phil
tUber Nerd!
hitchcaster

Post by hitchcaster »

i just noticed on allyns rocket he posted photos of there is only one lead coming from the cap stack and grounding at the rectifier tube... in the layout there is 2 leads attaching at two points on the rectifier socket ground pins can't see whats going on in allyns pics tho. slight difference so im not sure which is correct for an original rocket. allyn says his is 100%