Two rock custom reverb sig sounds and guts

Overdrive Special, Steel String Singer, Dumbleland, Odyssey, Winterland, etc. -
Members Only

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

vibratoking

Re: Two rock custom reverb sig sounds and guts

Post by vibratoking »

Tats' a dil. Il fel frew to waists me tim. I gald u meade god on Ur dil. E hop to boyr fels satsifyd. Fel frew to ignur m al ye wats. Me is shur tat al TAG membrz well truts u on this futr. Ill du evry f ort 2 spill Ur name curexly on this futr. :P
BobW

Post by BobW »

vibratoking wrote:In general, I don't worry about what other people do on this forum. In general, there is no need to. But you're 'special'. When a member is revealed as a liar and a thief, I feel like I should go out of my way to let EVERYONE know the situation just in case they are unaware of your history. I am doing this out of courtesy to other members.

Here are some threads for information purposes that reflect the whole situation as I know it:

paisley_tele has an alias of Wicked.quick.18

http://ampgarage.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16577

http://ampgarage.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16660

http://ampgarage.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16632

http://ampgarage.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16539
Good info, Thanks for the heads up! VK

In general, I cannot follow or understand if someone is truly in awe w/ their amp tone that they feel a need to convince everyone else here on this forum too. Reasoning suggests they are not really happy w/ what they have, amplifier or otherwise.
LeftyStrat
Location: Marietta, SC, but my heart and two of my kids are in Seattle, WA

Post by LeftyStrat »

Just to give you an idea where this guy's head is at, here is his Twitter feed. But please don't click on any of his tweets, they lead to you getting infected if you're on Windows:

http://twitter.com/mtx11

Not that he wasn't smart enough to write any of this, it's just a copy and paste job.

Billyjoe, everyone leaves a trail of breadcrumbs on 'teh Internets.'

Your command of spelling and amazing ability to string together incoherent sentences assures that everyone will be able to identify you regardless of what account you are posting under.

You seem to be proud that you finally came through on a deal six months after you were paid. But let me ask you, if you hadn't been caught, would you have ever come through?

"Our character is what we do when we think no one is looking." - Jackson Browne

I have yet to see an apology to those customers you finally came through for. And now you come on here like a victim.

TAG is not just some message board of strangers, it is a "community." Community can sometimes be defined as a "unified body of individuals."

For individuals to become unified, it requires a common interest, and a large measure of trust. I give freely my small bit of knowledge and experience here in order to help others, that also freely help me.

My advice is for you to dump any sense of entitlement you currently have. Learn that this board isn't really about trading information. It's about sharing and helping others.

But the biggest advice I can give you is grow up and realize that what you get in life will be equal to what you give. But you should always strive to give more than you get.

And get a spelling checker.
It's never too late to have a happy childhood.
kbperry810

Post by kbperry810 »

Okay, you might want to go grab some popcorn before you start reading this one...

Lies, lies, lies, and then a few more lies...

String me along for 6 months, get called out as "Wicked"... including after I nearly walked right into buying more stuff from "Wicked" without you saying a word (thank goodness for the grammar!)... then after called out you still lied, and lied some more! Then when it came down to the wire, you told everyone you had sent my items out and I would be receiving them in a few days, but that wasn't true either - after those few days had passed I caught you in another lie, still stringing me along... I then send you an FYI stating I plan on contacting your local PD department and filing an AG complaint... then and only after then do you reply with a tracking number and actually ship them out!

I'm glad you finally sent me the 7189's... but what about the 12ax7's that I also paid for? But hey, you did include that rectifier tube as a bonus for my troubles! I forgot though, I'm supposed to feel all warm and fuzzy about it because you let me know about the hassle of having to refund someone else who you also sold the tubes to in order to send them to me.

Oh yeah, we're square on our "deal" tough

BTW... is there another member looking for something from you still? If you haven't already you really should PM him and make things right there as well.

I have not been a member as long as you... and I certainly have not contributed as much as you have... and believe it or not I actually still respect you for that even after all this; but I'm still not sure how you don't understand how much more misdeeds can outweigh good ones; especially with such a blatantly obvious attempt to defraud (a fellow member/s). Though to clarify on that note, I respect the contributions you've made, I cannot at this time or in the foreseeable respect you as a person.... and for the record, a sincere and genuine apology would have meant a whole hell of a lot more to me then a rectifier tube - that might have actually prompted me to post a follow up saying you finally "came through".

(Sorry guys, very uncharacteristic rant for me, and I sure know this isn't the right place for it, so I apologize!)
paisley_tele

Post by paisley_tele »

Ok , I agree with lefty on most of what he said but to clear a couple thinks up. I don't use twitter. I sign up but those post that lefty said Link to virus that's my doing. Not sure how u make a virus in the first place and second I don't thing the iPhone can do it.not sure

Yes my grammar is sloppy the spell checker on the iPhones. The best it subs in words sometimes and u don't really. Notice it at the time so I take it on the chin for both users a I've and staying there feeling. Kb I will pm you.

Also yes I do owe another member a chassis. I already have contacted him and made a deal with him that he would get his cash back as soon as I have it. I told him about a month or less depending on. My new local job. Just cause they hold Ur pay for a week so he agreed and I will follow thru with that deal to. I'll give u one that u haven't found or got to yet I was banned from the gear page for a buyer that didn't get his amp. Now I know I sent that out but he said he didn't get it and it led me to getting banned. Ski contacted thegearpage head guy Scott and asked hi why I was banned and how to make it right. His awnser was settle it between u ans the buyer. I asked Scott for his info to contact the buyer and now just waiting for his reply. I have u all the info I have and will make good on the deals I made. Kb got his tube and it as t the cops that made me send them it was the fact I go some of my gear back from my ex-wife.so as of. Ow kb u got Ur tubes a d someone will get the ac30 transformers and every one else will get there items. Weather they wanna come coward and say so that's the deal. Not mine. I'm on this page to learn buy sell or trade a d get great advice. I'm in the stages of helping people cause I do t know enuff to. Keep calling me out but I will still move along and make good on my deals.
Structo

Post by Structo »

Why is this guy still here?

Dogears, are you around?

This guy needs to be banned along with his IP.
Tom

Don't let that smoke out!
paisley_tele

Post by paisley_tele »

I think this thread needs deleted , because I
It so far gone off topic and there no worthy info means and layouts. So really now is just a thread to bash me. When it was really about a
Two rock amp. Everyone like most people say it's happy family ya well making good on my deals after a hard ship that u dont understand is uncalled for. Ya those customers got burned but I still made good. I know whoop de do well I'm sure u would be happy if u for Ur product in mail.
LeftyStrat
Location: Marietta, SC, but my heart and two of my kids are in Seattle, WA

Post by LeftyStrat »

paisley_tele wrote:I think this thread needs deleted , because I
It so far gone off topic and there no worthy info means and layouts. So really now is just a thread to bash me. When it was really about a
Two rock amp. Everyone like most people say it's happy family ya well making good on my deals after a hard ship that u dont understand is uncalled for. Ya those customers got burned but I still made good. I know whoop de do well I'm sure u would be happy if u for Ur product in mail.
How about a public apology to the people you intended to rip off? That would be a good start. And maybe a list of the people you took money from in this community. That way we can track your restitution.

Currently the info in this thread is quite relevant. Man up and make a commitment to character.
It's never too late to have a happy childhood.
ToneMerc

Post by ToneMerc »

paisley_tele wrote:I think this thread needs deleted , because I
Hey little man, this thread it took a turn for the worst when you started saying people suck, bashing Fuchs and Dumble, tried holding your pics hostage and told us that pathetic home story. You pushed all this on yourself, if you want forgiveness go see a priest and confess your sins.

Reading comprehension isn't your strong point, but thats's ok so here goes......

Billy pretend it's second grade, damn I'm sorry that's your normal Ritalin laced world. Ok listen, none of the other kids want to play with you or trade with you, so take your matchbox car and all it's fancy accessories and move on to another playground. I'm sure there are other sites that haven't banned you yet. You have even said several times that you will move on..............what's the problem.

TM
paisley_tele

Post by paisley_tele »

Ha ha ha your still wrong cause I still sold some stuff during this thread and people are still asking for pics. Fuchs I'm sorry for calling u into this. I was uncalled for but I don't feel the same with dumbbell ya dumbbell
da Geezer

Post by da Geezer »

Structo wrote:Why is this guy still here?

Dogears, are you around?

This guy needs to be banned along with his IP.
I think the mods have abandoned this forum......the last time any of them posted (in the Dumble forum) was August, 2011. :(
paisley_tele

Post by paisley_tele »

I even pm'ed a mod asking him to settle all this hate or ban me. Cause I am not doing nothing wrong. So hey if ever one would drop it. We. Can move past all this nonsense and get back to building amps and helping and learn. So i suggest I shut my mouth about all this except learning about amp and u guys drop a subject that no longer applies cause all deals are corrected
good_grief

Post by good_grief »

Sorry Paisley_Tele - those pictures were great. I had to do this, you must understand. We can't let personal offenses get in the way of sharing information.

I've included his original photographs in these archives. Enjoy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dreric

Post by dreric »

good_grief wrote:Sorry Paisley_Tele - those pictures were great. I had to do this, you must understand. We can't let personal offenses get in the way of sharing information.

...............something smells very wrong here.

I'd advise NOT downloading these files.

Eric
good_grief

Post by good_grief »

dreric wrote:
good_grief wrote:Sorry Paisley_Tele - those pictures were great. I had to do this, you must understand. We can't let personal offenses get in the way of sharing information.

...............something smells very wrong here.

I'd advise NOT downloading these files.

Eric
It is a 3 part RAR archive of the photos in JPG format. Download all three to the same folder, use Winrar (google it) to expand the multi-part archive and you'll find the original photographs from this thread that were removed in haste.

Nothing that smells wrong and anyone that knows how to use WinRAR can extract them.

You should keep your advice to things you are an expert on :)