UP dumble for sale

Overdrive Special, Steel String Singer, Dumbleland, Odyssey, Winterland, etc. -
Members Only

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

hitchcaster

UP dumble for sale

Post by hitchcaster »

just thought it was interesting... didn't ask for gut shot :-)

https://reverb.com/item/2572207-marshal ... 1978-black

and 80 lb 2x10 cab

https://reverb.com/item/2464233-dumble- ... 1978-black :evil:
JazzGuitarGimp

Re: UP dumble for sale

Post by JazzGuitarGimp »

Wow, $35K for a 2 x 10 cabinet, and it doesn't even have a dumble badge! That's just craaaaaaazy, man!
Lou Rossi Designs
Printed Circuit Design & Layout,
and Schematic Capture
glasman

Post by glasman »

JazzGuitarGimp wrote:Wow, $35K for a 2 x 10 cabinet, and it doesn't even have a dumble badge! That's just craaaaaaazy, man!
He rarely badged amps or cabs, but he usually signed them on the inside.

Some early dumbles had the Oval logo which I think is from the Santa Cruz era.
Located in the St Croix River Valley- Afton, MN
About 5 miles south of I-94
aka K0GWA, K0 Glas Werks Amplification

www.glaswerks.com
hitchcaster

Post by hitchcaster »

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Phoenix-el34-Ul ... 2264210030

clone maybe of interest .. with gut shots :D
jelle

Post by jelle »

Greg D Clark. What happened to him??
mhartman

Post by mhartman »

jelle wrote:Greg D Clark. What happened to him??
I remember reading that he burned a bunch of TAG folks on deals. No idea on the specifics or validity.
Gibsonman63

Post by Gibsonman63 »

M Fowler

Post by M Fowler »

Greg still owes me either a Fender Twin Reverb combo cab or $275 whatever he comes up with, he is a thief.

Mark
jelle

Post by jelle »

So he is still gone? Wow.
ToneMerc

Post by ToneMerc »

mhartman wrote:
jelle wrote:Greg D Clark. What happened to him??
I remember reading that he burned a bunch of TAG folks on deals. No idea on the specifics or validity.

Oh it was valid, some folks have wound up in an oil drum for less money that he's burned folks over.

TM
FUCHSAUDIO

Post by FUCHSAUDIO »

Strangely no pictures of the sticker inside that Dumble puts on all mods. The mention of Greg Clark should raise some red flags all around...maybe HE did this mod or is affiliated with the seller ?

A true scumbag like Quinn.
Proud holder of US Patent # 7336165.
jestaudio

Post by jestaudio »

For those named in the reply from the"seller" of the amp this may be of interest, i was one of the lucky ones that he tried to rip of and got my money back via Amex online as i had paid through paypal.

Uh last time I checked he was working with Taylor and Jelle I heard he lives in Boston and by looking at the work done in Taylors amps and the parts Greg stole that stuff from my house.. He ripped me off for you just cant imagine his Dad lives in Buffalo New York or did. I have no idea where he is now Greg stole a car from me ran off with alot of parts gear money some amp designs which were not his one being the bludotone hpd which he hooked me up on buying before he got here that was the setup i kept catching him inside that amp and had to lock it up and away and low and behold he went back and now Taylor and Jelle Wellegan are making those amps when I warned them you best not even try that they did anyway so you are not the only one he ripped off and he is so stupid he put their names on the schematic he sent me of that amp and its all mis information Jelle Did that and Greg and Taylor made the shell for me for that Bludo I bought I wanted a black one and a 4 12 cab and he made that and the blue aqua suede one for the bassman I also bought and Greg made that in my house had I not hidden those amps they would be stolen to instead he took that information across state lines without permission and started making those amps with Taylor at amp nation and Wellegen amps. Check their websites and see how do you think they got that information ? Greg stole it while I was sleeping he is wanted in several states and they claim to know nothing of where he is now .. you buy that I dont... When I sold that bludo amp because it was no where anything like Eric Johnsons amp I sold it back to the guy Greg suggested I buy it from and he and brandon claimed it was broken or tampered with and they reversed the charges on me 5500 dollars closing my ebay and paypal accounts down I had near perfect rating at both and they set me up.. Which is why they will be sued by the Estate shortly it bankrupted me. Still think im casting aspersions ? I have the title too the car and you can see Greg the thief in the photos playing the very amp he got inside while I was sleeping. You just have no idea... Greg was paid in advance too come here to tune the amp Shad Damron built me and Greg got his first.. He did tune it and I bought all the original Dumble parts to get that done.. Greg then kept getting into the Bludo without permission... I know Eric Johnson I was in his real Dumble when the amp caught fire in Austin and I put my finger on the dark epoxy in it and said what the hell is that ? The amp was at Rays on south lamar and Bill Johson the tech called in too fix it called Dumble right in front of me and I said Dumble wont tell you how to fix it shhh he said then 9 min later the call was over and Eric sold that amp back to whom he bought it from so he could take that back to Dumble and get it fixed when the amp came back it never sounded anything close too it did before... Now knowing that you think Brandon is lying too the public about building a 1:1 clone of EJS AMP ? I know so thats why when I told Brandon hey how did you get that epoxy out too fix that amp he said oh there never was any in it I sold the amp right after that knowing full well it was not the same amp cant be all that magic the boards and transformers were changed out by DUMBLE and when the amp came back to Eric it was not the same no where close... See now why Brandon and this guy I sold it back too had my accounts closed and perpetrated a lie on me because if word gets out thats the case alot of people will be pissed and want their cash back.. Its going to be put in court record in Texas ive been bankrupted from that. There is the truth of the matter and if you know Eric Johnson you should ask him that see if im casting aspersions.. I have them all dead to rights on receipts and my Son heard Greg plotting with Jelle and Taylor to make these amps on the phone.. I got on the phone and warned them both you do that im going to sue you both and guess what they are making that bullshit amp right now and also lying too the public.. I can also back that up and plan on it Brandon is a liar and a bad one at that so is Greg and Jelle and Taylor and Shad.. Shad ran off with over 100,000 dollars of other peoples cash he is gone too... vanished into thin air like Greg did.. Greg is playing live in Boston and New York areas with some black blues band.. hes been seen playing out no one has caught him yet .. It cost money to go to court and alot so im going to have the Estate sue them.. Working on that now.

Laurie Sanger
jestaudio

Post by jestaudio »

the reply is verbatim and I,m more than happy to screen shot or forward the email to anyone named in this email should they wish to take it further
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

Wow, sorry to hear.
How do these people sleep at night?

Aaron
jelle

Post by jelle »

Wow, who does this seller Ron Frey *not* have issues with?

He lists in the order of his writing:

Taylor (AmplifiedNation),
me,
Greg D Clark,
Dumble,
Brandon (Bludotone),
"this guy I sold the Bludo back to"
Shad (Quinn).

That is pretty much everyone in the USA who does SSS style amps.

My business dealings with him are limited to him inquiring about a Welagen SSS amplifier, and I declined.