Occasional relay pop on brown note? Also presence issue

Overdrive Special, Steel String Singer, Dumbleland, Odyssey, Winterland, etc. -
Members Only

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

samtech60

Occasional relay pop on brown note? Also presence issue

Post by samtech60 »

I get an occasional pop when engaging and disengaged overdrive from clean to dirty not all the time ? Seems like some kind of voltage inrush issue with relays? Checked all grounds and all tests fine?

Also debugging presence non functioning issue? This is the old layout from the version I built any suggestions ?1 I tested and checked every connection I checked NFB loop all the way through also ?

These were a few small problems I wanted to finish up the amp sounds good also I feel it's a bit bright ? Any recommendations to darken up abit? Want abit more mids and lows ?
samtech60

Re: Occasional relay pop on brown note? Also presence issue

Post by samtech60 »

This particular layout was one I had since 2006 I haven't found one on here like it ? It has a non buffered effects loop and a footswitch circuit very basic
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
samtech60

Re: Occasional relay pop on brown note? Also presence issue

Post by samtech60 »

This particular layout was one I had since 2006 I haven't found one on here like it ? It has a non buffered effects loop and a footswitch circuit very basic
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.