Question for the Dumble guys?

Overdrive Special, Steel String Singer, Dumbleland, Odyssey, Winterland, etc. -
Members Only

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

BBQLS1

Question for the Dumble guys?

Post by BBQLS1 »

Will a Dumble/D'Lite 44 fit inside of a small box plexi chassis/headbox? the chassis is a 17X6X3 small box plexi chassis.
phsyconoodler

Re: Question for the Dumble guys?

Post by phsyconoodler »

You would have no trouble fitting the CIRCUIT inside that chassis,but you will need to get creative where to put the relays and power supply's.I have built the circuit in a very small chassis and had to mount the footswitch relays on the outside of the chassis.The board is smaller than a 2204 but if you use the cap board of the D'Lite it taks up a lot of room inside the chassis,so I would suggest using can caps.Decouple them like marshall did using the D'Lite values and wire it up.
Crystal latice or vacuum,that is the question.
BBQLS1

Re: Question for the Dumble guys?

Post by BBQLS1 »

phsyconoodler wrote:You would have no trouble fitting the CIRCUIT inside that chassis,but you will need to get creative where to put the relays and power supply's.I have built the circuit in a very small chassis and had to mount the footswitch relays on the outside of the chassis.The board is smaller than a 2204 but if you use the cap board of the D'Lite it taks up a lot of room inside the chassis,so I would suggest using can caps.Decouple them like marshall did using the D'Lite values and wire it up.
Thanks!