CE Chassis Express PCB Relay & FET Boards

Dumble schematics, designs, pictures. Only members may post files here.

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

ToneMerc

CE Chassis Express PCB Relay & FET Boards

Post by ToneMerc »

Attached are .relay and FET .pcb files for the CE style clone chassis. The single access side relay boards are setup exclusively for the width and the 1.750" mounting centers of the CE chassis. The FET board mounting centers are 1.625".

Zipped Files:

1. Single access sided relay board
2. FET board
3. Double access side(Ampdoc style), single relay board
4. Double access side, dual relay board

The single and FET boards are untested, but I'm pretty sure they will work just fine.

Here's my CE chassis with .750" x 2.250" 1/8" G-10 relay board blanks. For comparison the Ampdoc style board is shown which has different mounting centers and is 1.200" in width. Obviously due to the width, the Ampdoc boards cannot be stagger mounted with the current CE chassis hole spacing.

In order to view the .pcb file extention you will need a .pcb file viewer or you can install and run the express pcb software. If you think these will work, you can actually order boards as well.

http://www.expresspcb.com/ExpressPCBHtm/Download.htm

TM
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
fp2000

Re: CE Chassis Express PCB Relay & FET Boards

Post by fp2000 »

Thanks ToneMerk, this is the way a "Dumble File" post should be, files.
Failure is not an option... it comes bundled with the kit.
M Fowler

Post by M Fowler »

TomeMerck very nice, thank you.

I do need two FET boards and two of the dual relay boards for the pair of CE chassis I have.

Are you placing an Order? Forgive me if this has already been asked.

Mark
ToneMerc

Post by ToneMerc »

M Fowler wrote:TomeMerck very nice, thank you.

I do need two FET boards and two of the dual relay boards for the pair of CE chassis I have.

Are you placing an Order? Forgive me if this has already been asked.

Mark
Mark, I will order a few FET & relays boards once I get around to deciding if I'm going to make a double single acess side relay board. I would really like add some additional relays to my build without additional holes.

The dual acess side (Ampdoc style) boards I don't plan on ordering since they are too wide too stagger mount in the CE chassis. However, I modified the original Ampdoc file and included that style just in case someone wanted to use that style of relay in a straight line mounting pattern.

TM
Rich M

Post by Rich M »

If you order boards, let me know.