Here are my schematics

Dumble schematics, designs, pictures. Only members may post files here.

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

jaysg

Here are my schematics

Post by jaysg »

Updated 12.09.11 It's in an '83 Concert, so it has the stock effects loop, reverb, and most every switch is a panel pull pot. The NFB pot on rear panel is a nice addition. Cathode cap change needed CL2.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by jaysg on Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:49 pm, edited 7 times in total.
jaysg

Re: Here are my schematics

Post by jaysg »

Here's the od, the reverb & effects loop. Cathode cap change needed OD2.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by jaysg on Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
jaysg

Post by jaysg »

I used pop-rivets and solder lugs to create several faux eyelets. Note the Hum Balance moved to an interior wall to make room for the OD Trim.
Last edited by jaysg on Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
heisthl

Post by heisthl »

Thanks for posting schematics, more of us should. As for the faux eyelets it looks like your method worked pretty well - next time it might be easier to put an 1/8" bit in your drill and put a hole where you want and just set an eyelet in the hole and solder in the component leads slightly curled under - works really well and is virtually undectable on mods (or builds when you forget one and you don't want to remove the whole board) Mouser has the eyelets PN 534-43 43 (Keystone Plugs, Pins, Jacks and Sockets EYELET 1/8 X.093 - about $.02) . This works the best if you use an eyelet about the same thickness as the board, too deep an eyelet might raise up over time.

Of course,if you decide to do it absolutely right (with the board removed) you'll need a staking tool to press fit the eylets:
Mouser PN 534-1721 $26.16
Former owner of Music Mechanix
www.RedPlateAmps.com