Is there a Tweedle Dee Schematic?

Overdrive Special, Steel String Singer, Dumbleland, Odyssey, Winterland, etc. -
Members Only

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

sjturbo

Is there a Tweedle Dee Schematic?

Post by sjturbo »

I know there are several threads regarding the KWS (Dumble) style tweed deluxe, but is there an actual schematic that is generally accepted or used as an accurate blueprint? Or is everyone using their own "take" on what has been published?
M Fowler

Re: Is there a Tweedle Dee Schematic?

Post by M Fowler »

I can't believe that your posting in the Dumble files section for a schematic for the Tweedle Dee Lux and can't find it.?

First sticky of the file page! Please take some time and review the forum it makes you seem to be very lazy.

Mark
sjturbo

Re: Is there a Tweedle Dee Schematic?

Post by sjturbo »

My mistake, I will try to make my posts more clear in the future. Actually MFowler, I was not being lazy as I had already bookmarked the TweedleD-Mod (Thank you Charlie Wilson) schematic prior to posting my question. That you are correct would have been unbelievable in it self. It did appear that several members had various tweaks, (if I'm not mistaken). So the question was not where the schematic was to be found but actually if it was being used as an accurate blueprint or members were using it as a starting point and tweaking to fit their own tastes. Thanks for your response.