HRM FootSwitch

Dumble schematics, designs, pictures. Only members may post files here.

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

heisthl

HRM FootSwitch

Post by heisthl »

Most of you have probably already done this but here's a footswitch schematic for an HRM with OD,PAB and MidBoost that lets you link Mid and/or PAB to the OD footswitch.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Former owner of Music Mechanix
www.RedPlateAmps.com
Tonegeek

Relay, linkers and power supply

Post by Tonegeek »

Here is my slightly different version (showing the PS, and 1 of 3 relays) to do the same with no need for the DPDT switch or resistors. (not trying to upstage you Henry :lol: )

BTW - the resistors aren't needed because it works out that the internal resistance of the type of relays I use double as current limiting to keep the LED's happy. May not be the case with other configurations, so beware.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pitcher Amplification
http://pitcheramps.com
heisthl

Re: Relay, linkers and power supply

Post by heisthl »

Tonegeek wrote:Here is my slightly different version (showing the PS, and 1 of 3 relays) to do the same with no need for the DPDT switch or resistors. (not trying to upstage you Henry :lol: )

BTW - the resistors aren't needed because it works out that the internal resistance of the type of relays I use double as current limiting to keep the LED's happy. May not be the case with other configurations, so beware.
I'm devestated :oops:
Its the same circuit as mine without the DPDT - I used it beacuase initially I was trying to do it without the diodes. I would make 2 changes to yours, 1. use a 15V zener to compensate for all three relays on at once and the dimming of the LEDs.
2. Put the resistors in - the last thing you need on a gig is for an LED to burn out and have no footswitch. (leave it on for a couple of days straight if you don't believe me).
www.RedPlateAmps.com
Funkalicousgroove

Re: HRM FootSwitch

Post by Funkalicousgroove »

Why do you need to footswitch the mid boost?
Owner/Solder Jockey Bludotone Amp Works
heisthl

Post by heisthl »

whe you want it fatter for solos but not on the clean within the same tune.
www.RedPlateAmps.com
Funkalicousgroove

Post by Funkalicousgroove »

I was kidding, the pedal link is sweet!

I generally either have it on or off depending on the guitar I'm playing, but that's just me.
Owner/Solder Jockey Bludotone Amp Works