My Steel String Singer #004 CAD/Silkscreen files

Dumble schematics, designs, pictures. Only members may post files here.

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

rccolgan

My Steel String Singer #004 CAD/Silkscreen files

Post by rccolgan »

A while back I had designed and had fabricated a SSS #004 - type chassis for my project. I decided to make the files available for free/donation basis. Chassis was designed in AutoDesk Inventor 2018 and silkcreen was designed in Inkscape. Not pictured is the vertical supports which is indeed included in the 3D-CAD-Design directory.

https://github.com/colganr/steel-string-singer-sn-004

IMG_20180111_153758_794.jpg
completed project.png
Please don't re-upload my files to TAG as it defeats the point of GitHub which is a version-controlled repository. If I make a change, the GitHub repository is the master record. Feel free to modify as you seem fit, however.

I recommend the readme file for details on the silkscreen font and such.

Enjoy!
Ryan "The Tone Geek"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ryan
https://www.thetonegeek.com/
pompeiisneaks
Site Admin

Re: My Steel String Singer #004 CAD/Silkscreen files

Post by pompeiisneaks »

Super cool, thanks!

~Phil
tUber Nerd!
erwin_ve

Post by erwin_ve »

Thank You Ryan! Thats a cool thing you did, I liked the way you described the process of each part, cad, powdercoat, silkscreen in detail. I cant remember anyone summed up those processes before with additional files.
rccolgan

Post by rccolgan »

pompeiisneaks wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:51 pm Super cool, thanks!

~Phil
Thank you, Phil!

erwin_ve wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:36 pm Thank You Ryan! Thats a cool thing you did, I liked the way you described the process of each part, cad, powdercoat, silkscreen in detail. I cant remember anyone summed up those processes before with additional files.
Thank you! I'm glad the instructions helpful. I know the Dumble thing (even as a cloner) is to be secretive but I want to blow the top off of that line of thinking to see what the community can really do! I have SSS #002 coming with DIYLayout Creator boards that you can have Hoffman amps CNC for us in addition to the #002 chassis. Stay tuned :D
Ryan
pompeiisneaks
Site Admin

Post by pompeiisneaks »

rccolgan wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:06 pm
pompeiisneaks wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:51 pm Super cool, thanks!

~Phil
Thank you, Phil!

erwin_ve wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:36 pm Thank You Ryan! Thats a cool thing you did, I liked the way you described the process of each part, cad, powdercoat, silkscreen in detail. I cant remember anyone summed up those processes before with additional files.
Thank you! I'm glad the instructions helpful. I know the Dumble thing (even as a cloner) is to be secretive but I want to blow the top off of that line of thinking to see what the community can really do! I have SSS #002 coming with DIYLayout Creator boards that you can have Hoffman amps CNC for us in addition to the #002 chassis. Stay tuned :D
Yeah I think it's an outstanding idea. It still takes quite some skill to build them well, so it's not like this is making it 'easy' just easier for those with the right set of skills :)

~Phil
tUber Nerd!
TroyBoy

Post by TroyBoy »

I’ve been stalking your builds on YouTube. You’ve done some amazing work!

I’m about to start a Ceriatone SSS kit. I’m looking forward to it.
I'm just an Idiot doing stupid things because I can...
rccolgan

Post by rccolgan »

TroyBoy wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 10:30 am I’ve been stalking your builds on YouTube. You’ve done some amazing work!

I’m about to start a Ceriatone SSS kit. I’m looking forward to it.
Thanks, man! Best of luck!
Ryan