Another Delta Blues conversion

Dumble schematics, designs, pictures. Only members may post files here.

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

heisthl

Another Delta Blues conversion

Post by heisthl »

This one is a non-HRM, BM PI with 100uf and choke on B+1. Made for a rockabilly roots country guy who needs/wants tight low bass for his slapback. The FX loop is hard wired on all the time. He uses the OD to get the little amp on 10 sound when he needs it. It made it's debut at a local club tonight and sounded perfect. Big sound. Note the use of a .02 feedback coupler to leave more bass when the presence is turned up. There's a lot of sheilded runs in there but the highs and overtones didn't seem to suffer. The tuner is a stripped down Boss TU-12, the switch selects direct tuner w/ amp muted or completely out of circuit with internal mic active.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by heisthl on Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Former owner of Music Mechanix
www.RedPlateAmps.com
heisthl

Re: Another Delta Blues conversion

Post by heisthl »

More pics and schemo
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
www.RedPlateAmps.com
skyboltone

Post by skyboltone »

I used to think BobI was the quickest on the draw. 'Course, he's got a real job too. You are one buildin' son of a gun.

Nice amp mister. Considering I'm retired and still take about a year to get one done I think I need some sort of transplant.

Dan H
The Last of the World's Great Human Beings
Seek immediate medical attention if you suddenly go either deaf or blind.
If you put the Federal Government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in five years time there would be a shortage of sand.
heisthl

Post by heisthl »

This one went fast (7 days) because I had done one of these before and did almost no preplanning. I also had all the parts (except for the chrome flames from AutoZone) so I didn't have to wait for anything to ship except the tube guard and it came in three days. I too have the dreaded "day job" and can only devote nights and weekends - you can sleep when your dead.
www.RedPlateAmps.com