AA Electronics Dumble PCBs feedback

Dumble schematics, designs, pictures. Only members may post files here.

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

frusciante89

AA Electronics Dumble PCBs feedback

Post by frusciante89 »

Hello everyone! I'm planning to have a new version of the boards produced soon, and I'd love your feedback. What are some things you would like changed in the boards? Are there some errors you found that I can correct in the next revision? Any comments regarding the documentation?
I saw some of your builds in the forum using my boards, and that made me quite proud and happy to see them in use! :D any feedback or suggestion is welcomed!
Love from London,
Andrea
dragonbat13

Re: AA Electronics Dumble PCBs feedback

Post by dragonbat13 »

I have a idea,

would it be possible to either put an HRM in the board or include some holes and an extra PCB to mount a HRM PCB above the board?

I'm wanting to build a Bluesmaster and want to use PCB with my amp nation chassis.

Also, since you compacted all of the stuff into one board that leaves enough room for other stuff. I have an extra preamp socket hole in my chassis. A tube driven trem?

Just throwing stuff out there.
professormudd

Post by professormudd »

Adding HRM as well as a FET relay would be the bee's knees.
-Matt

It may very well be that the sole purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.
Vintagelove

Post by Vintagelove »

frusciante89 wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:13 am Hello everyone! I'm planning to have a new version of the boards produced soon, and I'd love your feedback. What are some things you would like changed in the boards? Are there some errors you found that I can correct in the next revision? Any comments regarding the documentation?
I saw some of your builds in the forum using my boards, and that made me quite proud and happy to see them in use! :D any feedback or suggestion is welcomed!
Love from London,
Andrea
I know this sounds terrible, but the PCB being purple is the main thing that stopped me from buying the board.

A black version with off board hrm option would be very tempting. Even better would be a full third hrm channel ala the Redplate Magicdust/Astrodust.

Also, totally OT, but a 5150 pcb would be very interesting (even just the preamp). They have been shooting up in price like crazy.
frusciante89

Post by frusciante89 »

Hahah really? To be fair I thought the purple color was a bit funky, but the overall result mesmerised me (attaching some pics here)! But again, quoting Cesar, "de gustibus non disputandum est" :D

thanks for the feedback!