ODS-101-HRM BOM

Dumble schematics, designs, pictures. Only members may post files here.

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

benoit

ODS-101-HRM BOM

Post by benoit »

I'm putting together a BOM for the ODS-101-HRM schematic. I may or may not end up using it but I figure enough people ask for 'em so I might as well. Most of the work was done for me - I forget where I got the file this is based off of. Anyway, I'm going to get a generic "these are the parts you need" list without specifics on brands and sourcing, then if I get around to building myself one I will post one with more specifics. I'm not 100% done but here's what I've got so far. Note that I used 100W specific values.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
odourboy

Re: ODS-101-HRM BOM

Post by odourboy »

Never mind. :(
Last edited by odourboy on Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Let's face it, the non HRMs are easier to play, there, I've said it." - Gil Ayan... AND HE"S IN GOOD COMPANY!

Black chassis' availble: http://cepedals.com/Dumble-Style-Chassis.html
benoit

Post by benoit »

Actually the point of this first BOM is NOT to provide part numbers. Any BOM with specific part numbers is going to need to be edited before it can really be used, as part numbers change and no two people are going to have exactly the same idea about what parts should go into the amp. The idea was just to make a complete list of everything required according to that schematic.

Is there an HRM specific layout that corresponds to the ODS-101-HRM schematic? It's not really that big a deal as just about any D-style layout that's reasonably close to the real thing should work ok.
odourboy

Post by odourboy »

benoit wrote:Actually the point of this first BOM is NOT to provide part numbers. Any BOM with specific part numbers is going to need to be edited before it can really be used, as part numbers change and no two people are going to have exactly the same idea about what parts should go into the amp. The idea was just to make a complete list of everything required according to that schematic.
Okay. Then I won't add suppliers and part numbers. Sorry.
"Let's face it, the non HRMs are easier to play, there, I've said it." - Gil Ayan... AND HE"S IN GOOD COMPANY!

Black chassis' availble: http://cepedals.com/Dumble-Style-Chassis.html
benoit

Post by benoit »

Nah dude, that would be totally fine if you wanted to do that, I'm sorry if I wasn't clear. I was just saying that MY intent was to get a list together first and THEN worry about part numbers, but I actually think it'd be cool if you wanted to do that while I work on this. Go for it.