1997 "Skyline: Schematic (TR Emerald Pro)

Dumble schematics, designs, pictures. Only members may post files here.

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

Robert

1997 "Skyline: Schematic (TR Emerald Pro)

Post by Robert »

I was told by a knowledgeable person this is the TR Emerald Pro/Skyline schematic.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dogears

Are you sure?

Post by dogears »

I believe that the schematic in the Dclone folder at Blueguitar, in the zip, is more accurate. It shows a different frequency contouring network after Cl2. The network in that schematic is the same as in the low gain Emerald Pro. The post od slope resistor is changed to a 100k in the low gain Emmy as well. However, I prefer something smaller.
Robert

Re: 1997 "Skyline: Schematic (TR Emerald Pro)

Post by Robert »

I thought this was the file you are refering to. My mistake if I got it wrong. Can you post the correct one?
dogears

Post by dogears »

Here ya go. [/img]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Robert

Post by Robert »

Your Da Man's Best Friend Dogears!
dogears

Post by dogears »

Keep in mind that the CL2 grid bypass gets a 470pf or 500pf cap, not 390. I would try something in the 10pf range for OD bright cap and maybe a 20pf on the cleans. On the masters that is.

Post od slope values can vary. Some people like 47k. TR uses a 100k. Two people posted pics of their Emmie on another forum and the pre-OD network was identical, but a 100k slope was there. Personally, I think that is too big.

Small snubbers may help too. Maybe 220pf or 250pf.
skyboltone

More detail on [S3988009]

Post by skyboltone »

dogears wrote:Keep in mind that the CL2 grid bypass gets a 470pf or 500pf cap, not 390. I would try something in the 10pf range for OD bright cap and maybe a 20pf on the cleans. On the masters that is.

Post od slope values can vary. Some people like 47k. TR uses a 100k. Two people posted pics of their Emmie on another forum and the pre-OD network was identical, but a 100k slope was there. Personally, I think that is too big.

Small snubbers may help too. Maybe 220pf or 250pf.
Mr. Dogears sir:
Forgive the ignorance, I'm an old Ham Radio guy with lots of experience building and working on transmitters and receivers. I'm real unfamiliar with the nomenclature you are using in this post.

<MULTIPLE SNIPPAGES>

Never mind all that I wrote before. This is an edit. I'm looking at a scheme called Hybrid Amp Rev A and it's making more sense

I'll have questions later probably.

Dan Hall
The Last of the World's Great Human Beings
Seek immediate medical attention if you suddenly go either deaf or blind.
If you put the Federal Government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in five years time there would be a shortage of sand.