Reverb - A -Loop Schematic

Dumble schematics, designs, pictures. Only members may post files here.

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

glasman

Reverb - A -Loop Schematic

Post by glasman »

Here is the main schematic for the Rev-A-Loop. I did not draw up the power supply as it will depend on the transformer used. A transformer around 600v CT should be adequate to get the required voltages. The one I used was salvaged from a 1960's vintage Viking reel to reel recoder preamp.

Gary
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Located in the St Croix River Valley- Afton, MN
About 5 miles south of I-94
aka K0GWA, K0 Glas Werks Amplification

www.glaswerks.com
Tdale

Stupid question maybe...but

Post by Tdale »

I see that the bottom part is the reverb circuit.. But what is the upper part? Is it the dumleator, or is the whole thing for the reverb?

I wondered since there is an input, then a send and return, and then an output, in addition the the reverb part..

Tommy
glasman

Re: Stupid question maybe...but

Post by glasman »

Tdale wrote:I see that the bottom part is the reverb circuit.. But what is the upper part? Is it the dumleator, or is the whole thing for the reverb?

I wondered since there is an input, then a send and return, and then an output, in addition the the reverb part..

Tommy
It is a d-lator with integrated parallel processed reverb.

Gary

www.glaswerks.com
Tdale

Re: Reverb - A -Loop Schematic

Post by Tdale »

Ok.. nice.

Is placing the reverb circuit with the dumbleator a better way of doing it than the normal placement, or is it just to make it convenient with the two circuits in the same chassis?

I have a schematic I made (with some assistance) that has a built in dumbleator between the preamp/OD and power section. I'd like to add a reverb, but I'm not sure where to place it. I planned to do it like Ben, using 3 tubes....

Tommy
glasman

Re: Reverb - A -Loop Schematic

Post by glasman »

Tdale wrote:Ok.. nice.

Is placing the reverb circuit with the dumbleator a better way of doing it than the normal placement, or is it just to make it convenient with the two circuits in the same chassis?

I have a schematic I made (with some assistance) that has a built in dumbleator between the preamp/OD and power section. I'd like to add a reverb, but I'm not sure where to place it. I planned to do it like Ben, using 3 tubes....

Tommy
Not sure if it is better. It was just something I felft compelled to do :)

www.glaswerks.com