Parts/ suppliers links for 90's HRM builds

Dumble schematics, designs, pictures. Only members may post files here.

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

Guitarman18

Parts/ suppliers links for 90's HRM builds

Post by Guitarman18 »

I thought it was about time I put this document here in the files section for those of you that are looking for parts and suppliers. Although the parts listed relate to the 90's HRM, many of the parts (or type of part eg. relays etc.) are common to a number of the ODS topologies.

If anyone has any other information about parts/suppliers that I may have missed, just let me know.

I hope it helps!!!!

Cheers, Paul.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
heisthl

Re: Parts/ suppliers links for 90's HRM builds

Post by heisthl »

I just found this post - thanks for the effort, you can never have enough BOMs. Many times they are a quick way to reorder stuff and yours has some alternate brands from what I am used to which comes in handy when you're trying to avoid backorders.
Former owner of Music Mechanix
www.RedPlateAmps.com
Guitarman18

Re: Parts/ suppliers links for 90's HRM builds

Post by Guitarman18 »

heisthl wrote:
I just found this post - thanks for the effort, you can never have enough BOMs. Many times they are a quick way to reorder stuff and yours has some alternate brands from what I am used to which comes in handy when you're trying to avoid backorders.
Thanks for your response heisthl. A large number of the components listed are those observed in a 'grail tone' original HAD and info gathered from Brandon and Gary. The others are 'my best guess' or 'suitable replacements' for parts that are no longer available. I know HAD was never one for building exact clones of his own amps, but for someone like myself, new to D'cloning, it's helpful to have a relatively accurate base line build.

It would probably be fair to say we could survive without another BOM, but I was hoping that the format in which it is presented makes ordering parts much easier.

Cheers, Paul.