THE TWRECK PAGE IS MOVING!!! April 7-9

Dumble schematics, designs, pictures. Only members may post files here.

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

Omar

THE TWRECK PAGE IS MOVING!!! April 7-9

Post by Omar »

Due to high bandwidth usage, I am forced to move the Twreck Page to it's new home:

The Amp Garage
http://ampgarage.com

Starting on Friday night (April 7), the Twreck Page will be down as I will be moving this board to the Amp Garage site. If all goes as planned, you should be able to access the new site by some time Sunday (April 9).

The Good News
The Amp Garage has a much higher monthly bandwidth allowance. I've been getting charged for going over the monthly bandwidth allowance for the past couple of months. The move was prompted by my last bill and the realization that we will exceed this month's allowance by sometime next week.

The Bad News
Unfortunately, the new site will not have the cool features I talked about in my previous posting. The board will be pretty much the same, but with the features of reducing large images and have a "search titles only" option.

I have been absent from this group because I have been spending all my free time testing out various software packages. While there are a number of very cool software packages (phpNuke variants), I can't find any that will smoothly migrate our board. The biggest stumbling block is the inability to migrate all the attachments.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Omar
Tone by misadventure