Check This out!

General discussion area for tube amps.

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

johnnyreece

Re: Check This out!

Post by johnnyreece »

I'm sorry, but this feels like trolling. Keep the bacon, Jana. But, could I have the sausage patties, with extra syrup?
JR88

Post by JR88 »

johnnyreece wrote:I'm sorry, but this feels like trolling. Keep the bacon, Jana. But, could I have the sausage patties, with extra syrup?
Yes, that is Random trolling, not really relevant at the moment though.
ToneMerc

Post by ToneMerc »

JR88 wrote:Not toward you.. but that one Faggot/queer Punk calling me a Douchbag for no reason...Fuck you. Not about/trying to be cool or any of the slew of stereotypical assumption's.
Tom the Mod warned you about your tone and Dorrisant gave you some great sage advice on how to get aong here. Apparently reading comprehension just isn't part of your cerebral functionality.

Thus, perhaps it's time to pack up your juvenile antics and that two squealing male cats fighting in a paper bag guitar tone and go play in another sandbox.

" Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"
Abraham Lincoln

TM
JR88

Post by JR88 »

ToneMerc wrote:
JR88 wrote:Not toward you.. but that one Faggot/queer Punk calling me a Douchbag for no reason...Fuck you. Not about/trying to be cool or any of the slew of stereotypical assumption's.
Tom the Mod warned you about your tone and Dorrisant gave you some great sage advice on how to get aong here. Apparently reading comprehension just isn't part of your cerebral functionality.

Thus, perhaps it's time to pack up your juvenile antics and that two squealing male cats fighting in a paper bag guitar tone and go play in another sandbox.

Well, that's your opinion dude, don't need to be rude about it or a Smart ass. Or talk shit.
Last edited by JR88 on Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blackburn

Post by Blackburn »

Can we get an isle clean up in Technical? Let's nuke haha the gutter riff raff already haha.

Just one other thing to JR88 and his angry inch and a half... I find those who make threats over the net to be the ones very, very likely to get their asses handed to them. I won't threaten you; I need not. I don't need to feel like a real man because I tell someone over the net to come and start something with me. Grow the fuck up you little shit. Chances are, you've been having your ass handed to you most, if not all of your life.

As for your time here on TAG... Don't worry. It will all be over soon.
vibratoking

Post by vibratoking »

Huh, I never imagined it would come to this.
Electronic equipment is designed using facts and mathematics, not opinion and dogma.
JR88

Post by JR88 »

Blackburn wrote:Can we get an isle clean up in Technical? Let's nuke haha the gutter riff raff already haha.

Just one other thing to JR88 and his angry inch and a half... I find those who make threats over the net to be the ones very, very likely to get their asses handed to them. I won't threaten you; I need not. I don't need to feel like a real man because I tell someone over the net to come and start something with me. Grow the fuck up you little shit. Chances are, you've been having your ass handed to you most, if not all of your life.

As for your time here on TAG... Don't worry. It will all be over soon.
Inch and half yeah right haha.....and no my ass will not me handed to me....Fucking Ban me Dude I don't care...threaten me away I dare you haha
Come out here then you all talking so much shit I ain't Fucking scared haha
Last edited by JR88 on Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
John_P_WI

Post by John_P_WI »

Asparagus, bacon and and pepper jack cheese omelettes at my house for those who will be joining for breakfast....
Colossal

Post by Colossal »

John_P_WI wrote:Asparagus, bacon and and pepper jack cheese omelettes at my house for those who will be joining for breakfast....
And none for those that won't!

Be right over...
JR88

Post by JR88 »

Colossal wrote:
John_P_WI wrote:Asparagus, bacon and and pepper jack cheese omelettes at my house for those who will be joining for breakfast....
And none for those that won't!

Be right over...
save me some haha
Blackburn

Post by Blackburn »

JR88 wrote:Inch and half yeah right haha.....and no my ass will not me handed to me....Fucking Ban me Dude I don't care...threaten me away I dare you haha
I'm sorry... Just a single inch then? Poor bastard. This ban will not be for your transgressions, but instead will be a euthanizing ban.
JR88

Post by JR88 »

Blackburn wrote:
JR88 wrote:Inch and half yeah right haha.....and no my ass will not me handed to me....Fucking Ban me Dude I don't care...threaten me away I dare you haha
I'm sorry... Just a single inch then? Poor bastard. This ban will not be for your transgressions, but instead will be a euthanizing ban.
A single inch haha, why you want to know so much about my member for? haha
ToneMerc

Post by ToneMerc »

JR88 wrote:
Well, that's your opinion dude, don't need to be rude about it or a Smart ass.
Ahhh, now I see that you have tender feelings. You weren't so tender before challenging folks and calling TAG members homosexual slurs. Did my rudeness hurt your feelings ? Tell you what Babygurl; when the lights go out later, there will be a candy bar under your pillow, just like the kind you like.

TM
Blackburn

Post by Blackburn »

JR88 wrote:A single inch haha, why you want to know so much about my member for? haha
You say member, but more appropriately it's a lack there of.
HeeBGB
Site Admin

Post by HeeBGB »

Pita to ban somone from an iPhone.
But it is done. More bacon for the rest of us