Hammond AO-43 Schematic

General discussion area for tube amps.

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

benoit

Hammond AO-43 Schematic

Post by benoit »

Spring cleanup was good to me, pulled one of these out of an L-102 on the side of the road. Anyone have a schematic for this one? I've been all over google and searched here and other amp forums and haven't turned up anything. There's lots of stuff on other hammond amps but for some reason not much on this one that I've found.

Ben
"I never practice my guitar. From time to time I just open the case and throw in a piece of raw meat." --Wes Montgomery
martin manning

Re: Hammond AO-43 Schematic

Post by martin manning »

M Fowler

Post by M Fowler »

Ben I thought you were going to donate that to me. :)

Remember I still have some chassis in my shop :D and I need some good 6V6 tubes :wink:

Mark
benoit

Post by benoit »

M Fowler wrote:Ben I thought you were going to donate that to me. :)

Remember I still have some chassis in my shop :D and I need some good 6V6 tubes :wink:

Mark
I might yet.. this is EL84s though. I think, though, that I'm more likely to get a project done if I build it in this chassis. It's VERY DIY friendly, nice layout, 3 preamp tubes, 2 el84s, and a 5u4.

Ben
"I never practice my guitar. From time to time I just open the case and throw in a piece of raw meat." --Wes Montgomery
M Fowler

Post by M Fowler »

That sounds like it would make a great amp Ben I would have at it if I were you. :)
benoit

Post by benoit »

I didn't see your post at first but thanks so much! This is exactly what I was looking for. Thank God for the wayback machine as well.

Ben