AMPWARES ???

General discussion area for tube amps.

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

Brian Hill

AMPWARES ???

Post by Brian Hill »

Anybody else having problems with these guys? I didn't get some parts I ordered on the 14th so tried to call them and All emails bounced and nobody answeres the phone and you can't leave a msg because the mailbox is full.

BH
Tdale

Re: AMPWARES ???

Post by Tdale »

I waited several months for my tolex. Never got any response when I e-mailed, and didn't really get any help on the phone...

Won't shop there again....

Tommy
Brian Hill

Post by Brian Hill »

Tdale wrote:I waited several months for my tolex. Never got any response when I e-mailed, and didn't really get any help on the phone...

Won't shop there again....

Tommy
I think I'll just cancel pymt. Can't get the job done if I can't get the parts.

BH
Elcabong

Post by Elcabong »

Brian Hill wrote:Anybody else having problems with these guys? I didn't get some parts I ordered on the 14th so tried to call them and All emails bounced and nobody answeres the phone and you can't leave a msg because the mailbox is full.

BH
I went through the same situation; I was not receiving anything and could not contact them. I had my credit card company to cancel the transaction and got my money back.
I am wondering how these guys are staying in business! :roll:
Icetech

Post by Icetech »

Cancelling payment is the best way to get a vendors attention... with some of them as soon as they have your money they don't care bout finishing the order:(
Hey man, you're leanin on my dream......
MarkB

Post by MarkB »

Somehow you've missed the many posts from people who have been through the same thing. This has been going on for a long time now. I've seen guys ask about Ampwares, get the warning, and still order from him - go figure. :D