Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

Jana

Re: Check This out!

Post by Jana »

What?
JR88

Post by JR88 »

No.. this is not damn April fools garbage, its just bullshit that's went on for the longest time associated with this, is what it is.
JR88

Post by JR88 »

Did I put that schematic up/info for no reason? like really?....you all asked for it/wanted to know suppose to be sharing here...

I'm waiting for some intelligent idea's enlighten me...

I'm not letting it go, I'm fucking Pissed off for one....because apparently I'm showboating and doing everything wrong/bad, what the fuck ever...ignorant name calling bullshit

Until you all can act normal/civil then I just might actually let on more with some info/secrets haha
Tone Lover

Post by Tone Lover »

JR88 no one meant any disrespect, but you did come across in your posts like a 12 yr old with a new toy . I get it your excited about what you created. you have some serious builders here who have forgot more than most of us will ever know. They could care less about your secrets. but they will discuss and give very good pointers on how to make it even better..
Most respectfully Bill
JR88

Post by JR88 »

Tone Lover wrote:JR88 no one meant any disrespect, but you did come across in your posts like a 12 yr old with a new toy . I get it your excited about what you created. you have some serious builders here who have forgot more than most of us will ever know. They could care less about your secrets. but they will discuss and give very good pointers on how to make it even better..
Most respectfully Bill
That was kind of a joke...know as well as I do most of you that been doing it all long before I was ever born already long have known any/all alleged secrets. I know I did come across kinda like that, only because just when you know you start getting close/hitting some sounds you were dieing for etc kinda does make you feel young/like a kid again haha, I don't try to disrespect either...I didn't really create anything...if anything more of freshen up or something.

I don't know what I'm trying to do really...its like having so many sounds/styles in your head trying to get them out etc pretty much.... its weird its like I have no identity or really fit into one sound/style...One minute I want to do clean stuff next yeah country/blues then yeah well into rock/metal all that rinse&repeat etc
JR88

Post by JR88 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFcuN8y ... e=youtu.be

Yeah Trying blow up JJ 6v6s ugh something wrong with that left one some glowing plate spots etc...
Last edited by JR88 on Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Structo

Post by Structo »

You are on thin ice.

You have had warnings to modify your behavior and you seem to shrug it off as mean spirited.

This site is for amp builders to share discuss all things about amps.

Lets keep it to that.

Thanks
Tom

Don't let that smoke out!
JR88

Post by JR88 »

Structo wrote:You are on thin ice.

You have had warnings to modify your behavior and you seem to shrug it off as mean spirited.

This site is for amp builders to share discuss all things about amps.

Lets keep it to that.

Thanks
I have done nothing...what is there to modify? ..and no I am not mean spirited. What do you expect?
dorrisant

Post by dorrisant »

JR88 wrote: I have done nothing...what is there to modify? ..and no I am not mean spirited. What do you expect?
Try lurking for a while... Read more - post less until you see how everyone interacts.

The people on this site can help with nearly anything you may want to do but you have to play by the rules, even the unspoken ones.

You never posted a problem that you wanted to address, at least not that I've read. Now that you have posted the schematic, do tell what you would want to change. If you just want to let everyone know what you did to your amp and what it sounds like then you kinda overdid that a bit. I for one tried to listen to the videos but can't hear enough to tell clearly what it sounds like. I know you said that you didn't have the proper gear for recording the tone and that is quite understandable but you might have to put off posting low quality stuff like that until you can... Or just try to describe it in words... Trust me no one here would treat you badly for that. Many would try to help.

The ones who snap at you have seen some stuff go down in the past and don't like it when they see some familiar signs of someone new doing it again. They have every right to try to get you back in line.

If you try to understand how things work here then everyone will appreciate your effort and you will earn their respect. No one will give it to anyone automatically.

I personally have builds that would probably blow your mind... but i try to keep a level head on my shoulders and not get carried away with it. That being said, I might be equivalent to a pimple on the ass of some of the other members here. PERSPECTIVE!

If after all of that you are willing to settle down a bit then I welcome you to the forum. No one here hates you, they are just concerned with your approach. If that doesn't change then you won't find much joy here.

p.s. - There is nothing wrong with a well placed cuss word every now and then... it can add emphasis. Overuse doesn't make you look very cool here.

Seriously no disrespect,
Tony
"Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned" - Enzo
JR88

Post by JR88 »

dorrisant wrote:
JR88 wrote: I have done nothing...what is there to modify? ..and no I am not mean spirited. What do you expect?
Try lurking for a while... Read more - post less until you see how everyone interacts.

The people on this site can help with nearly anything you may want to do but you have to play by the rules, even the unspoken ones.

You never posted a problem that you wanted to address, at least not that I've read. Now that you have posted the schematic, do tell what you would want to change. If you just want to let everyone know what you did to your amp and what it sounds like then you kinda overdid that a bit. I for one tried to listen to the videos but can't hear enough to tell clearly what it sounds like. I know you said that you didn't have the proper gear for recording the tone and that is quite understandable but you might have to put off posting low quality stuff like that until you can... Or just try to describe it in words... Trust me no one here would treat you badly for that. Many would try to help.

The ones who snap at you have seen some stuff go down in the past and don't like it when they see some familiar signs of someone new doing it again. They have every right to try to get you back in line.

If you try to understand how things work here then everyone will appreciate your effort and you will earn their respect. No one will give it to anyone automatically.

I personally have builds that would probably blow your mind... but i try to keep a level head on my shoulders and not get carried away with it. That being said, I might be equivalent to a pimple on the ass of some of the other members here. PERSPECTIVE!

If after all of that you are willing to settle down a bit then I welcome you to the forum. No one here hates you, they are just concerned with your approach. If that doesn't change then you won't find much joy here.

p.s. - There is nothing wrong with a well placed cuss word every now and then... it can add emphasis. Overuse doesn't make you look very cool here.

Seriously no disrespect,

That's Fine.
JR88

Post by JR88 »

Not toward you.. but that one Faggot/queer Punk calling me a Douchbag for no reason...Fuck you. Not about/trying to be cool or any of the slew of stereotypical assumption's.
Jana

Post by Jana »

Dibs on the extra bacon.
What?
Colossal

Post by Colossal »

JR88 wrote:Not toward you.. but that one Faggot/queer Punk calling me a Douchbag for no reason...Fuck you. Not about/trying to be cool or any of the slew of stereotypical assumption's.
Dude,

You are totally out of line. People's kids read this forum. If you've got beef, take it to the moderator or the individual you got a problem with but statements like the above show your true quality. Take your hate and intolerance some place else.
Colossal

Post by Colossal »

Jana wrote:Dibs on the extra bacon.
Extra crispy
JR88

Post by JR88 »

Colossal wrote:
JR88 wrote:Not toward you.. but that one Faggot/queer Punk calling me a Douchbag for no reason...Fuck you. Not about/trying to be cool or any of the slew of stereotypical assumption's.
Dude,

You are totally out of line. People's kids read this forum. If you've got beef, take it to the moderator or the individual you got a problem with but statements like the above show your true quality. Take your hate and intolerance some place else.
Why because, I think its very appropriate I should say something about it? being insulted pointlessly like that...? I realize this is the internet though, where you can be an internet Warrior I guess.