5E3 Testing and troubleshooting

General discussion area for tube amps.

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

Mojojtm

Re: 5E3 Testing and troubleshooting

Post by Mojojtm »

martin manning wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 9:00 pm I think that was supposed to be Kwak? Kwark is cheese. Kreik is lambic with sour cherries added, not a Trappist, but very tasty. There are quite a few Trappist beers available here, though. Chimay, Westvleteren, Westmalle, St. Bernardus, Orval, Rochefort, and LaTrappe are the ones I see locally.
Sorry a typo of course I meant Kwak, btw I love all kind of Belgium Beers, from Westmalle, to Affligem, Leffe, etc... Kwak is a lovely Amber Ale :-)
Dave Mojo
www.mojojtm.com
Hand Crafted Guitar Cabs.
Mojojtm

Re: 5E3 Testing and troubleshooting

Post by Mojojtm »

pompeiisneaks wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 10:50 pm
martin manning wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 9:00 pm I think that was supposed to be Kwak? Kwark is cheese. Kreik is lambic with sour cherries added, not a Trappist, but very tasty. There are quite a few Trappist beers available here, though. Chimay, Westvleteren, Westmalle, St. Bernardus, Orval, Rochefort, and LaTrappe are the ones I see locally.
you get westvleteren locally? OOF, that is one the monk's only allow 1 case per person per year or something. didn't know you could get it in the states now. I should have looked, it's been a while since I saw what you can get here in WA state, but its probably similar, I stopped buying belgians after going to belgium and tasting them there, because now it's part of the 'experience' :D SO I mostly drink Belgian inspired american beers etc, here.

~Phil
I'm actually Italian living in The Netherlands since 12 years , before that I lived 20 years in the UK, definitely love Belgium beers, however there is one American beer I do love, that is Budweiser
Dave Mojo
www.mojojtm.com
Hand Crafted Guitar Cabs.
Stratoax

This tread help me Find my issue

Post by Stratoax »

I also missed the wire from eyelet 4 to 18. Amp works great and sound good.