Dumble Faceplate help

General discussion area for tube amps.

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

strat100

Dumble Faceplate help

Post by strat100 »

Got a Blues master and 102 builds in chassis but no head shells as yet as been a bit cash strapped and managed to get hold of a couple of marshal style head shells for next to nothing as they were surplus to requirements at a local builder so had this brainwave of putting my dumbles in them but of course the faceplate is the wrong way round and upside down :oops: so got some faceplate drawings the exact size and set about trying to alter them, had good luck mirroring the pdf but the writings the wrong way round and that is where I am stumped, lack of time to begin to understand even basic programmes old age and a short temper :twisted:

So I am asking for help and don't mind paying towards expenses if someone can finish the pdf and it just might help somebody else wants a dumble in a marshal head shell.
strat100

Re: Dumble Faceplate help

Post by strat100 »

Front and Rear-pdfux-flipped.pdf
Front and Rear.pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
strat100

Re: Dumble Faceplate help

Post by strat100 »

Right managed to flip the writing but have no idea how to flip the dials and faceplate maker wants it saved to cdr x14 or 2016 dxr also have no idea what software is involved with that :oops: :?
Front and Rear-pdfux-flipped NN.pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.