off topic:ElectroHarmonics

General discussion area for tube amps.

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

darmandude

off topic:ElectroHarmonics

Post by darmandude »

Hey, I've got an old Electro Harmonix Micro Synth. It has self contained power supply but no red LED power indicator, the face is only black and white, no blues or other colors. I bought this back in the 80's new. It now has a few scratches here and there but nothing else.
Anybody know what a good asking price would be for this on like craigslist or ebay?
Building things with our hands comes from the artistic and imaginative force in our mind.
benoit

Re: off topic:ElectroHarmonics

Post by benoit »

darmandude wrote:Hey, I've got an old Electro Harmonix Micro Synth. It has self contained power supply but no red LED power indicator, the face is only black and white, no blues or other colors. I bought this back in the 80's new. It now has a few scratches here and there but nothing else.
Anybody know what a good asking price would be for this on like craigslist or ebay?
Best bet would be to check completed listings on ebay if there are any. Otherwise, you could see what a music shop would give you for it. They will usually give you roughly half of what they're going to ask for it, at least around here.
"I never practice my guitar. From time to time I just open the case and throw in a piece of raw meat." --Wes Montgomery