Hello

Non-tube amp discussion to discuss music, girls, life, etc.

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

GuitarsFromMars

Hello

Post by GuitarsFromMars »

Hello I'm new here...at the invitation of Dogears who I met on another forum...he suggested I come here to learn more on the tweaks/changes that can be made to Dumble style amps.I own a K&M Custom 50 with loop it is currently in a combo cab with a single 12" speaker.I am recovering from a stroke that I had the first week in July this year so,I am spending a lot of time at my computer.I may ask a bunch of newbie questions at first but I am very quick on the uptake,I promise.I have played guitar for about 35 years and have always owned a tube amp.
think pre-Rola
dogears

Re: Hello

Post by dogears »

Paul! Welcome bro......
GuitarsFromMars

dogears wrote:Paul! Welcome bro......
Thanks Scott,I just heard clips of Normsters Dumble Lite-what a nice rig.This place is gonna be a blast...I can just tell by the topics covered-I gotta find a donor amp.... 8)
think pre-Rola
skyboltone

Post by skyboltone »

GuitarsFromMars wrote:Hello I'm new here...at the invitation of Dogears who I met on another forum...he suggested I come here to learn more on the tweaks/changes that can be made to Dumble style amps.I own a K&M Custom 50 with loop it is currently in a combo cab with a single 12" speaker.I am recovering from a stroke that I had the first week in July this year so,I am spending a lot of time at my computer.I may ask a bunch of newbie questions at first but I am very quick on the uptake,I promise.I have played guitar for about 35 years and have always owned a tube amp.
A great big hello and welcome Paul, and all the best on your recovery too!

Dan
The Last of the World's Great Human Beings
Seek immediate medical attention if you suddenly go either deaf or blind.
If you put the Federal Government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in five years time there would be a shortage of sand.
GuitarsFromMars

Hey Dan-Thanks for the welcome and concern...I am doing well and hope to not only regain my chops but improve my tone drastically...Nice to meet you.
think pre-Rola