SloClone forum registration

Non-tube amp discussion to discuss music, girls, life, etc.

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

edibertuz

SloClone forum registration

Post by edibertuz »

Hi guys, i've been trying to register for weeks in the sloclone forum but always says i had provided an invalid answer to the question. Do you know if the site is no longer accepting registrations or something like that?
Thanks in advance.
pompeiisneaks
Site Admin

Re: SloClone forum registration

Post by pompeiisneaks »

I personally don't know anyone at sloclone so I can't say. I seem to recall once trying to sign up as well and getting nowhere, but it was a while ago... long enough that I can't say for sure how long :D

~Phil
tUber Nerd!
ChopSauce

Post by ChopSauce »

I have been registered at this forum since 2018, even though I can't exactly remember why... :wink:

I don't remember about any issue concerning the registration process.

Tell me - by MP now that it works so I don't have to check back here - if you want me to ask on the SloClone forum, since it seems pretty difficult to find an e-mail address to contact the admin... :|
norburybrook

Post by norburybrook »

edibertuz wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:26 pm Hi guys, i've been trying to register for weeks in the sloclone forum but always says i had provided an invalid answer to the question. Do you know if the site is no longer accepting registrations or something like that?
Thanks in advance.
I had the same issue and it took me a while before i got the correct answer to the various questions that kept changing everytime I got it wrong. Keep at it, the reply/answer has to be exact in very way other wise it will reject. One of the questions was who was the originator of Hiwatt. It's Dave Reeves but I never got the correct way of inputting that info to find out. davereeves, DaveReeves, dave reeves....etc etc

keep at it.

M
edibertuz

Post by edibertuz »

norburybrook wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:34 am
edibertuz wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:26 pm Hi guys, i've been trying to register for weeks in the sloclone forum but always says i had provided an invalid answer to the question. Do you know if the site is no longer accepting registrations or something like that?
Thanks in advance.
I had the same issue and it took me a while before i got the correct answer to the various questions that kept changing everytime I got it wrong. Keep at it, the reply/answer has to be exact in very way other wise it will reject. One of the questions was who was the originator of Hiwatt. It's Dave Reeves but I never got the correct way of inputting that info to find out. davereeves, DaveReeves, dave reeves....etc etc

keep at it.

M
Thanks, i'll keep trying
Wenz

Post by Wenz »

I had to change Dave to David