Musician Friend one day sale

Non-tube amp discussion to discuss music, girls, life, etc.

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

Allynmey
Site Admin

Musician Friend one day sale

Post by Allynmey »

I got this link today. May 3rd only
12% off and free shipping on everything!

http://www.tkqlhce.com/click-5219753-10893554

Special 1-Day Offer: 12% off and Free Shipping on all purchases with code MF12POFF. 5/3 only.
Structo

Re: Musician Friend one day sale

Post by Structo »

Thanks for the heads up.

Then I read the list of exclusions......

But like they say, give them a call, they will probably give you the discount, they just can't publicly do it.

Even though some manufacturers have opted out of this special, well over 1,000 brands and 40,000 items are still discounted today! If your coupon does not work on the item you wish to purchase, please call us at 800-391-8762. We’ll make sure that you leave happy with your new gear in-hand.

The following manufacturers have asked not to participate in coupon offers and other promotional discounts: A-Designs, Adam, Allen & Heath, Alvarez, American Audio, American DJ, Ampeg, Aphex, Apple, Apogee, ART, Audio-Technica, Audix, Avalon, AVID, BAM, Behringer, Benedetto, Besson, Bixonic, Blackheart, Blue, Bogner, BOSE, BOSS, Brio, Buffet-Crampon, Carl Martin, Cerwin-Vega, Chandler Limited, Charvel, Chauvet, Cleartone, Cloud, Conn, Courtois, Crate, Daking, Digitech, Drawmer, DW, Eden, Edirol, Electro-Voice, Elysia, EMG, Eminence, Engl, Epiphone, ESP, Euphonix, Eventide, EVH, Fender, Fender Custom Shop, Fishman, Fox, Fuchs, Fulltone, Furman, Gator, Gemeinhardt, Getzen, Gibson USA, Gibson Custom, Godlyke, Golden Age Project, Grace Design, Gretsch, Guild, Guyatone, HHB, Ibanez, ISP Technologies, Jackson, Jet City Amplifiers, Jupiter, Kanstul, Kawai, KORG, Kramer, KRK, Kush Audio, Langevin, Latin Percussion, Line 6, Ludwig, Mackie, Manley, Mapex, Markbass, Marshall, Martin, Maxon, Meinl Weston, Millennia, Miraphone, Mogami, Mojave Audio, Moog, Music Man, Music XPC, N-Tune, NS Design, Orange Amps, Ovation, Parker, Pearl, Peavey, Pelonis Sound and Acoustics, Pigtronix, Pioneer, PreSonus, Propellerhead, PRS, QSC, Radial, Randall, Rane, Rivera, Roc-N-Soc, Rode, Roland, Royer, Rupert Neve Designs, Sabian, Sample Logic, Schecter Guitar Research, Selmer, Selmer Paris, Sennheiser, Serato, Shure, SKB, SM Pro Audio, Solid State Logic, Softube, Squier, Stanton, Steinberg, Steinberger, Stephanhouser, Sterling by MusicMan, Summit Audio, SWR, Takamine, Tama, Tapco, Taylor, Tech 21, Telefunken, Thermionic Culture, Tobias, Traveler Guitar, Traynor, True Systems, Tube-Tech, Ultimate Support, Universal Audio, Vestax, Violet Audio, VOX, W.Nirschl, Waldorf, Washburn, Weber Speakers, Weril, Yamaha, Yamaha Band & Orchestra, Z.Vex Effects, Zildjian, and Zoom.

Promotion valid only on in-stock items. Sorry, discounts not combinable with other coupons or special offers. Not valid on past purchases, Stupid Deal of the Day, special orders, purchase of gift certificates, software downloads, factory restocks, items with free gifts, some limited edition or exclusive styles, Lessons on Demand downloads, Inked by Evans custom orders, MF Gold Coverage, or extended warranties.
Tom

Don't let that smoke out!
NickC

Post by NickC »

NC
Last edited by NickC on Wed May 11, 2011 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
M Fowler

Post by M Fowler »

Mark
Last edited by M Fowler on Sat May 07, 2011 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rdjones

Post by rdjones »

Would it not have been easier to list the Brands or categories that the discount DOES apply to ?

I see Fuchs on the list.
I wonder if Andy might shed light on what if any reason one might have for being on "The List".

reddog
Skaught

Post by Skaught »

Hey Everyone,
Great Forum!! My name is Skaught and I work for Musician's Friend. I'm sorry for the inconvenience with this exclusions list. It's simply a matter of not being able to advertise the discount for all our manufacturers. Some manufacturers choose not to participate in some promotions. If you're interested in any gear let me know. I'll gladly work out any deal I can for you. I can be reached at forums@musiciansfriend.com. I'm happy to answer any questions you may have too.

M Fowler,
I would love to get some specifics on your situation. Any information you could provide would be greatly appreciated. My sincerest apologies that happened to you. I can assure you it was a mistake and was NOT intentional. I'll make it worth your time if you email me. I hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks!!!
Skaught Parry | Musician's Friend | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube
M Fowler

Post by M Fowler »

M Fowler
Last edited by M Fowler on Sat May 07, 2011 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
selloutrr

Post by selloutrr »

I prefer craigslist.

Cash, get to try it out, make my own deal, way better and cooler vintage gear.

I haven't found many current production things I couldn't live without or didn't already have the original version of.

Music stores are great for getting kids sparked and interested in music but IMHO after you kow how to play and have an understanding of tone, they are a rip off and more hastle then they are worth.
My Daughter Build Stone Henge
Allynmey
Site Admin

Post by Allynmey »

On an up note, i got a mandolin (always wanted one) for $39.00 :shock:

Got it Thursday night, learned Battle of Evermore in 30 minutes, and now can cross that off my bucket list! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: