Official Mid- Atlantic Ampfest 2006 Thread!

Non-tube amp discussion to discuss music, girls, life, etc.

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

Allynmey
Site Admin

Official Mid- Atlantic Ampfest 2006 Thread!

Post by Allynmey »

Hi all, Greg (HeeBGB) asked me to post a thread about this years ampfest. Everyone who went last year has had a great time and this year is going to be bigger! Lots of TW Clones, K clones and everything else. There will be food and drinks also. If you plan on attending it would be a good idea to post that here or PM HeeBGB. Let us know what amps you will bring if possible. We have a number of demo room and a big monster amp room 10,00sq ft. + for the big boys! :lol: Last year Mark Huss' Hiwatt clone was king of noise with 126 dB! :shock: Behind him was a '73 Superlead at 123dB 8) Hope to see you there!
Icetech

Re: Official Mid- Atlantic Ampfest 2006 Thread!

Post by Icetech »

Man, i was jealous reading bout last years... wish i could come but too far for me:) I have a old mk.2 Master lead 100W with a extra preamp tube added.. thing is too loud with only 2 power tubes for me to use at home at all... would love to hear how loud it is wide open:)
Hey man, you're leanin on my dream......
gearhead

Post by gearhead »

When and Where is it going to be?
HeeBGB
Site Admin

Post by HeeBGB »

Thanks Allyn,

It will be held in Kenilworth, NJ on Saturday November 18th from 12noon until about 6pm.

Please email me if you plan to attend and I will give you address and/or directions!

Thanks

Greg