Randall Aiken

Non-tube amp discussion to discuss music, girls, life, etc.

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

Reeltarded

Randall Aiken

Post by Reeltarded »

Seriously, thanks for the good time reading through your papers. Excellent!~

One point; When you are using an example, please use the exact example of the problem I am having so I don't have to understand. It's easier just to copy. This would make it easier for me.

I know it makes you have to be predictive to great extent, but with all those numbers and gobbledeeguck, seems like you might have that special power.

Use it. Thanks. :)

I don't need concepts! I need answers!!
Signatures have a 255 character limit that I could abuse, but I am not Cecil B. DeMille.
cbass

Re: Randall Aiken

Post by cbass »

Hey reeltarded.Is the Trainwrecks your band.Fuckin awesome.

I was startin to think I was the only one here that likes teles.
Reeltarded

Post by Reeltarded »

The Wrecks aren't my band, but they kinda belong to me. :)

I produce stuff, and I play on their stuff a fair bit.

Teles? In a Trainwreck forum? More fans than not! Rockets and Teles yeeehaaah!
Signatures have a 255 character limit that I could abuse, but I am not Cecil B. DeMille.
HeeBGB
Site Admin

Post by HeeBGB »

WOW! I can't help but think that this is a perfect way to get Randall to not help you at all. Just sayin!
Reeltarded wrote:Seriously, thanks for the good time reading through your papers. Excellent!~

One point; When you are using an example, please use the exact example of the problem I am having so I don't have to understand. It's easier just to copy. This would make it easier for me.

I know it makes you have to be predictive to great extent, but with all those numbers and gobbledeeguck, seems like you might have that special power.

Allynmey
Site Admin

Post by Allynmey »

HeeBGB wrote:WOW! I can't help but think that this is a perfect way to get Randall to not help you at all. Just sayin!
Reeltarded wrote:Seriously, thanks for the good time reading through your papers. Excellent!~

:lol: :lol:
Reeltarded

Post by Reeltarded »

I was joking. Like asking a rocket surgeon to paint the shuttle red, please.