How to deal with the angry neighbor

Non-tube amp discussion to discuss music, girls, life, etc.

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

Colossal

Re: How to deal with the angry neighbor

Post by Colossal »

NickC wrote:This is perhaps the most low-down, dirty thing one human being can do to another
Yelling at and flipping off old people? That dick crossed the line so all bets are off. Being a sh!t human like that warrants a Karma adjustment. Too many people just get away with stuff like that while everyone else, hardworking, and following the rules soak up the social and financial cost.

Like Riddick said (in The Chronicles Of...) when, in the end, he stabbed that guy in the eye...he said "told you you had that comin' "
NickC

Post by NickC »

Colossal wrote:
NickC wrote:This is perhaps the most low-down, dirty thing one human being can do to another
Yelling at and flipping off old people? That dick crossed the line so all bets are off. Being a sh!t human like that warrants a Karma adjustment. Too many people just get away with stuff like that while everyone else, hardworking, and following the rules soak up the social and financial cost.

Like Riddick said (in The Chronicles Of...) when, in the end, he stabbed that guy in the eye...he said "told you you had that comin' "

I live in New York. Profanity and flipping off is commonplace here ..... even by elderly women. They will cut you off on the expressway and then flip you off to add insult to injury. If those ....... ahem ..... er ...... verbal and non-verbal exchanges escalated to violence hereabouts it would be hell-on-earth. Wait ....... now that I think about it ...... this IS hell-on-earth already. Never mind. :wink:

In any case ..... turning someone in to the Infernal Revenue Service is a devastatingly nasty thing to do to anyone ..... even to a complete vulgar neighbor jerk. I only mentioned it because it's about the most extreme contingency for hurting someone badly, that's still legal.
briane

Post by briane »

n any case ..... turning someone in to the Infernal Revenue Service is a devastatingly nasty thing to do to anyone ..... even to a complete vulgar neighbor jerk. I only mentioned it because it's about the most extreme contingency for hurting someone badly, that's still legal.
yes, but this ahole has expressly asked you to turn him in and do bad things to him. Do unto your neighbor as he does unto you (else he will do it time and time again in the future). The buck stops here. If he wanted to get along, he wouldnt treat you like crap.

just call the irs then.
it really is a journey, and you just cant farm out the battle wounds
Colossal

Post by Colossal »

NickC wrote: live in New York. Profanity and flipping off is commonplace here ..... even by elderly women. They will cut you off on the expressway and then flip you off to add insult to injury. If those ....... ahem ..... er ...... verbal and non-verbal exchanges escalated to violence hereabouts it would be hell-on-earth. Wait ....... now that I think about it ...... this IS hell-on-earth already. Never mind.
Hahah, that's an exception! :lol: part of the "culture".
In any case ..... turning someone in to the Infernal Revenue Service is a devastatingly nasty thing to do to anyone ..... even to a complete vulgar neighbor jerk. I only mentioned it because it's about the most extreme contingency for hurting someone badly, that's still legal.
Yeah, tax evasion is high treason to The Crown :shock:
JazzGuitarGimp

Post by JazzGuitarGimp »

briane wrote:I'd play very loud jazz music all night long - but only if he hates jazz.
Nobody hates jazz, do they? :lol:
Lou Rossi Designs
Printed Circuit Design & Layout,
and Schematic Capture
JazzGuitarGimp

Post by JazzGuitarGimp »

briane wrote:I'd play very loud jazz music all night long - but only if he hates jazz.
Lou Rossi Designs
Printed Circuit Design & Layout,
and Schematic Capture
Reeltarded

Post by Reeltarded »

Jazzaphobes. Don't mix well with it at all. Some are thrown by 12-tone, others by slanted melodys over alien polyrhythmics that never resolve to any specific key ...that they know of.

Then there are horn haters.

Yes.

Some people hate a saxaphone. I tell them it's a woodwind. They claim a sax is brass. All I know is if you are looking for a reason to hate Bruce Springsteen my experience tells me 80% of the time you'll say you hate sax.

Then there are atonal trumpets calling over each other. That is a no-no, for some.

These people are the scourge of the Earth, and if they hear Birds of Fire they actually catch fire and sweat buttered sweet potatos. I have seen it.
Signatures have a 255 character limit that I could abuse, but I am not Cecil B. DeMille.
Chad

Post by Chad »

Jeez I'd find so hard not to want to kick the living shit out of the guy.But of course there is the legal mumble jumble. But shit if this guys that big of an ass I would want to ... Ah hell best to listen to others here.I'm sure you'd love to give him a nice kick in the ass unfortunately things aren't like they used to be :wink: :x Good luck and I hope he gets what he deserves! Chad
Colossal

Post by Colossal »

Chad wrote:Jeez I'd find so hard not to want to kick the living shit out of the guy.But of course there is the legal mumble jumble. But shit if this guys that big of an ass I would want to ... Ah hell best to listen to others here.I'm sure you'd love to give him a nice kick in the ass unfortunately things aren't like they used to be :wink: :x Good luck and I hope he gets what he deserves! Chad
My sentiments exactly Chad (see my rant above). I wonder if Vibratoking can print this thread and just put it in his mailbox. See dude? See how many people would just love to step up and kick the sh!t outta you? Might humble him. Probably not. Some people just don't get it until somebody far meaner comes along and shows them that they aren't the baddest ass around.
Bob S

Post by Bob S »

OK - first off poke him in the eye.
Make sure to stick your finger in as far as you can.
Judge which of his legs has the most weight on it (most people lift one foot when they are poked in the eye).
Kick to the side of the knee of this leg. Hard.
Now he's laying down howling.
Kick to the balls. He'll try to curl up. Kick to the head.
Repeat this step till you have made your point.
Smile and explain why you're upset at him, and don't want to have to do this again.
Or use the taxman / township.
He deserves this and all of the above.
Good Luck whichever method you use.
Why Aye Man
Reeltarded

Post by Reeltarded »

Dear Dude,

You're such an ass most of the internet wants to hit you in the testicles really hard with a glancing impact. Peeeeyow!

Thanks,

Most internet people
Signatures have a 255 character limit that I could abuse, but I am not Cecil B. DeMille.
Cygnus X1

Post by Cygnus X1 »

I change oil in my driveway, and occasionally play loud music (guitar music) late at night.

So now...I'm the bad neighbor!

Yes, there's the line, and right there is crossing the line.
The rules are clear.
Really, Bub, we don't mind a quarterly servicing under your vehicle but other people's vehicles is a clear violation.

Look for a run down service station for sale and help the guy along.
Make opening his own place a passion.
Refocus the energy.
brentm

Post by brentm »

Depending on how your HOA is setup. Send him a violation or two... in our HOA, the second violation costs $$$ (penalty). So he doesn't pay, put a lien on his house.
Leo_Gnardo

Post by Leo_Gnardo »

JazzGuitarGimp wrote:
Jazz as a sonic weapon, I like that!

Waylllll, you could pick some ahem, challenging selections. Sun Ra, Coltrane's "Ascension", just about anything by Gary Windo (tuning? what's that?), hm. all sax based. Penetrating tone.

If that doesn't work feed his ears with Beefheart. Interspersed with Wild Man Fisher. And if that don't work, he must be deaf as a post.

Really, do any of those & your neighbors will probably turn on you instead.
Reeltarded

Post by Reeltarded »

Barber shop quartet. Nothing sadder that a quartet with one original member and a mumbly soprano.