(deleted)

Non-tube amp discussion to discuss music, girls, life, etc.

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

matt h

Re: (deleted)

Post by matt h »

(deleted)
Dr-Joned

Post by Dr-Joned »

What's up with deleting all of your posts?
I Think I Think Too Much !
Leo_Gnardo

Post by Leo_Gnardo »

Dr-Joned wrote:What's up with deleting all of your posts?
Yikes! I smell trouble. matt wouldn't do such a radical thing without good cause. Lets hope it works out for the best. For now, mystery-of-the-day.
down technical blind alleys . . .
Phil_S

Post by Phil_S »

We should not speculate. I have deleted my earlier comment.
Last edited by Phil_S on Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vibratoking

Post by vibratoking »

He's troubled for sure. That has been obvious for quite some time. He deleted 5 out of 1200 posts...that's not erasing a footprint. What happened? He got in a scuffle and wasn't happy about how it turned out. I suspect this is a reaction.
Electronic equipment is designed using facts and mathematics, not opinion and dogma.
matt h

Post by matt h »

(deleted)
Last edited by matt h on Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vibratoking

Post by vibratoking »

matt h wrote:Instead of suspecting, or guessing, people could have just asked.

I'm deleting everything unless I miss a few, and will be deleting this. Currently, about a thousand posts have been deleted--and this was specifically what was requested.

It's great you all think I'm troubled, thanks for the concern, but it's misplaced.

I'd prefer you just stop discussing this/me and go on with your own business and lives.

Thanks.
Matt, you seem like a nice troubled guy. Get over it, we're all defective in our own way. I do find your narcissistic statement interesting. Stop discussing me and move on. You initiated it by posting and drawing attention to your personal life. Now that it's not convenient, you want it to stop? Dood, lighten up, your particular defect is entertaining.
Last edited by vibratoking on Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Electronic equipment is designed using facts and mathematics, not opinion and dogma.
roberto

Post by roberto »

I guess I've missed something...
randalp3000

Post by randalp3000 »

matt, I hope all is well and you can some day participate here again. I'll miss your comments.

take care
Leo_Gnardo

Post by Leo_Gnardo »

I'm deleting everything unless I miss a few, and will be deleting this. Currently, about a thousand posts have been deleted--and this was specifically what was requested.

It's great you all think I'm troubled, thanks for the concern, but it's misplaced.

I'd prefer you just stop discussing this/me and go on with your own business and lives.

Thanks.
Dr.Joned started by asking what's wrong, then I figured the legal beagles might be nipping at your heels, maybe you have to go to ground for a while. No negative reflection on you matt! When you've settled down some, feel free to send me a PM, I am worried. Also very puzzled, who here would ask you to delete 1000 posts? You have friends here. You've helped a lot of people. Let us help you, maybe we can.
down technical blind alleys . . .
johnnyreece

Post by johnnyreece »

Leo_Gnardo wrote:You have friends here. You've helped a lot of people. Let us help you, maybe we can.
Just gonna chime in with support here. I prefer to send things like this via PM vs. open forum, but this situation seems to warrant it. I wholly agree with Leo here. Hope this is just a temporary blip and we see you back soon.
JazzGuitarGimp

Post by JazzGuitarGimp »

Leo_Gnardo wrote:

Thanks.
Dr.Joned started by asking what's wrong, then I figured the legal beagles might be nipping at your heels, maybe you have to go to ground for a while. No negative reflection on you matt! When you've settled down some, feel free to send me a PM, I am worried. Also very puzzled, who here would ask you to delete 1000 posts? You have friends here. You've helped a lot of people. Let us help you, maybe we can.
Matt was asked to delete the posts in which he got into a shouting match with RG Keen - this was in cbass' post about using MOSFET's in the Fender Harmonic Tremolo circuit. He was not asked to delete everything he has contributed to this forum. He is obviously over-reacting because he is butthurt. I saw the whole thing, and I can attest that RG did nothing to provoke Matt. Nonetheless, Matt felt as though RG 'singled him out and attacked him". IMO, It just amounts to a bit of thin-skinnedness on Matt's part, followed by a huge, overblown misunderstanding.
Lou Rossi Designs
Printed Circuit Design & Layout,
and Schematic Capture
cbass

Post by cbass »

JazzGuitarGimp wrote:followed by a huge, overblown misunderstanding.
I don't think there was any misunderstanding on my part . I thought I was pretty clear.
DLR is a Captain beefheart wannabe
JazzGuitarGimp

Post by JazzGuitarGimp »

cbass wrote:
JazzGuitarGimp wrote:followed by a huge, overblown misunderstanding.
I don't think there was any misunderstanding on my part . I thought I was pretty clear.
No doubt, cbass. My statement referred to the exchange between matt h and RG Keen.
Lou Rossi Designs
Printed Circuit Design & Layout,
and Schematic Capture
HeeBGB
Site Admin

Post by HeeBGB »

Geez I get busy for a couple weeks and this is what I find.

Matt I am very sorry you feel it necessary to do this. If you had an issue with one or two people you are taking it out on all of us which is unfair.

That said, many people that have contributed to this site have left for various reasons and this site will continue just the same. Good Luck in your endeavors!