women

Non-tube amp discussion to discuss music, girls, life, etc.

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

stretch2011

women

Post by stretch2011 »

Now if there is any female tag members please excuse this post

But for all you taken or married men out there, have you ever noticed how your significant other can make completely stupid decisions that completely hinders your entire day?

Here's my case for today.
She had an appointment at 9 a.m. today then was going to work after. I had some side work to do at 9 a.m. today for a guy who is hopefully selling his house at 1 p.m. Instead of leaving 40mins early so she could drop our son off at her mom's house to babysit *less than 20mins away from here appointment* she decided I was going to stay home and watch him. Now don't get me wrong, I love my son and love spending time with him but when you need money you need money. So I can't do anything till probably 3:30 which pretty much means I can't do anything today.

Now to top it off.....she was awake at 6:00 this morning to get ready and the appointment is 20 minutes away.
Blackburn

Re: women

Post by Blackburn »

I know what to do...

When he goes down for a nap, the soldering iron comes up for some fun. :D
stretch2011

Post by stretch2011 »

If only! He slept in till about 11. He'll probably be ready for a nap at 8 which will be far too late for a nap.

I just put his hand in an empty glass of chocolate milk and tried to drink the bottom...
vibratoking

Post by vibratoking »

That sounds like a communication problem. You two should probably do more of that. :P

Personally, I would recommend that you spend quality time with your son. From experience, he'll be gone before you know it. Just love your kid today and fuck the rest. It'll be there another day.

With that being said, my motto regarding living with women is this: "Women, you can't live with them and you can't live with them."
Electronic equipment is designed using facts and mathematics, not opinion and dogma.
stretch2011

Post by stretch2011 »

Vibroking we have a lot in common. That's my motto to the last syllable!
matt h

Post by matt h »

(deleted)
Last edited by matt h on Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jelle

Post by jelle »

vibratoking wrote:
With that being said, my motto regarding living with women is this: "Women, you can't live with them and you can't live with them."
Lol!
LeeMo

Post by LeeMo »

Southern wimmerns are da best.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNWt6Wd9gXU

LeeMo
I bought a pair of shoes from a drug dealer the other day. I dunno what he laced them with but I’ve been tripping all day,
stretch2011

Post by stretch2011 »

I could only stand to listen 1min of that video and I think I've heard 80% of those things....
LeeMo

Post by LeeMo »

At the end , they give driving directions. I grew up here so I'm immune to large doses. :roll:

LeeMo
I bought a pair of shoes from a drug dealer the other day. I dunno what he laced them with but I’ve been tripping all day,
sixstringer

Post by sixstringer »

Ahhh...... Did someone say "you can't live with'um and you can't live with'um?". I've found it's a lot easier when you learn to duck.
stretch2011

Post by stretch2011 »

The man who made the garage was a genius.
cbass

Post by cbass »

LeeMo wrote:Southern wimmerns are da best.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNWt6Wd9gXU

LeeMo
That was horrible . I like southern womerns in particular country girls. Farm girls grew up having to do stuff like shove there arm up a cows ass. You can't do anything that will gross them out. If she can't clean a squirell or filet a fish I'm out.
Leo_Gnardo

Post by Leo_Gnardo »

cbass wrote:If she can't clean a squirell or filet a fish I'm out.
I asked 2 years ago & still waiting for an answer, what brand of soap do you recommend to clean a squirrel? :razz: I can't get 'em to stand still never mind clean 'em.
down technical blind alleys . . .
RWood

Post by RWood »

Mine always gets mad at me and sends me to the basement (where I've put my computer and soldering station).
Our marriage has been a lot stronger since!

+1 on time with the kids. Now that they're all gone and live in other states, I wish I'd taken them along when I did side work more often.
If it don't get hot and glow, I don't want it !