iRig

Non-tube amp discussion to discuss music, girls, life, etc.

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

Phil_S

iRig

Post by Phil_S »

Last edited by Phil_S on Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ron Worley

Re: iRig

Post by Ron Worley »

Just bought an iRig Pro and Bluetooth foot controller this week, can't wait to dive into it!
Ron
Structo

Post by Structo »

Let us know how you like it.

I see they have a free version, I wonder if you get full function of the software.
Tom

Don't let that smoke out!
LeeMo

Post by LeeMo »

I just updated my iPhone Friday to a 6s plus. It comes with garage band for FREE. Now I need to spend some money to play with it.
I bought a pair of shoes from a drug dealer the other day. I dunno what he laced them with but I’ve been tripping all day,
Ron Worley

Post by Ron Worley »

Warning to all- if you upgrade th OS to 9.0, the Bluetooth foot controller won't work. Have to wait until IK Multimedia update the controller app.
Ron
LeeMo

Post by LeeMo »

My Bluetooth headset doesn't work with garageband. It works with my phone and Pandora. I read something about Bluetooth 4.1 low power or some such. Maybe that's it.
EDIT:
I did some research:
https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/1015 ... tible-apps

oogafish

September 23

The IK Multimedia BlueBoard bridge app crashes in iOS 9 as soon as you attempt to connect with the foot pedal via Bluetooth. This makes the iRig BlueBoard unusable, and there's no warning about it anywhere on the IK Multimedia website, social media, product page, or the App Store description. They could have even targeted current BlueBoard users with their constant barrage of in-app push notifications about marketing and limited-time sales. But, they didn't.

So, if you're still on iOS 8 and would like to continue using the iRig BlueBoard–DO NOT UPDATE TO iOS 9, until they release a fix! Unfortunately, the BlueBoard app hasn't been updated since October 21, 2013...

I submitted a support ticket, but they didn't provide any estimated timeline for the compatibility fix. Until then, my BlueBoard is collecting dust..
I bought a pair of shoes from a drug dealer the other day. I dunno what he laced them with but I’ve been tripping all day,
vibratoking

Post by vibratoking »

It all looks so good until you realize it's a mirage.
Electronic equipment is designed using facts and mathematics, not opinion and dogma.