Merry Christmas, Amp Garage!

Non-tube amp discussion to discuss music, girls, life, etc.

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

JazzGuitarGimp

Re: Merry Christmas, Amp Garage!

Post by JazzGuitarGimp »

Sitting by a warm fire with my sweetheart, drinking coffee & Baileys. Feeling happy and contented.

I've gotta say, I really appreciate habging out with all of you here. A month ago, I joined a discussion board relating to the CAD software I use. I'm kind of a forum veteran, so didn't bother to read the forum rules. I had a question that was immediately answered by a kind soul, and so I posted a "thank you" comment. The next time I logged on, I got a popup telling me I had a new private message. Turns out it was a warning message from admin, advising me that "gratuitous thank you posts" were not allowed, and furthemore, they removed my comment! I've known for a while that the internet would be the downfall of genuine social interaction, but I could not believe what had just happened! So, Rule #1: "Talk to one another, but for god's sake, don't be kind, warm or considerate!"

With that in mind, I'd like to extend a big, warm THANK YOU to each and every one of you! I hope you have a fantastic Christmas and an amazing new year!

Cheers!
Lou
Lou Rossi Designs
Printed Circuit Design & Layout,
and Schematic Capture
bluesfendermanblues

Post by bluesfendermanblues »

THANK YOU LOU and the rest of you!
Diva or not? - Respect for Mr. D's work....)
drew

Post by drew »

^^ :roll: Sounds like guys from 20 years ago that were worried about their precious "bandwidth" being used frivolously.
Cantplay

Post by Cantplay »

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes
for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress,
un-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice
holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the
religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your
choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or
traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or
secular traditions at all.

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and
medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally
accepted calendar year 2017, but not without due respect for the
calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society
have helped make America great.

Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.
By accepting these greetings, you are accepting the aforementioned terms as stated. This greeting is not subject to clarification or
withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the
original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for herself/himself/others, and is void where prohibited by law and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher.
This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the
issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This transmission and any attached documents and files, are for the named person's use only and may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents, of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, you are hereby directed to notify me by reply e-mail at the above address.
The signature block set forth above is intended for identification purposes only and does not constitute an electronic signature under the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act, any version of the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act or any other statute or regulation governing electronic transactions. Neither the signature block nor this electronic message are to be considered an affirmation or acknowledgement that a binding contract or other agreement has been created via this electronic message unless the intention to create a binding contract or other agreement is expressly stated in the body of this electronic message. Please also do not construe any portion of this communication as a waiver or limitation of any claims or rights, as any authorization or so as to create any rights in any party unless expressly indicated.

John C.
www.johnchristou.rocks
Synchu

Post by Synchu »

LOL :lol:
Hope laughing is allowed :)
Even in my day job disclaimers are quite a bit less elaborate and we know a thing or two about these.

And.... Thank you for the good laugh!

Niki
ToneMerc

Post by ToneMerc »

Merry Christmas TAG!

TM
Guy77

Post by Guy77 »

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all here at AmpGarage.com. May we all have a healthy and prosperous 2017 and my ampgarage and our posts and many future posts live for many years on the world wide web and beyond!!

Cheers

Guy
dorrisant

Post by dorrisant »

Merry Christmas to all of you nuts! Don't worry, I mean nuts in the best way possible. You guys are great!!

DeeDee, thanks for posting the Jimi Hendrix meme... Love it!

Happy New Year as well!!
"Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned" - Enzo
ampmike

Happy New Year

Post by ampmike »

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all you guys.Always thankful to have TAG to go to,you are a great bunch of good people.I have made some great friends here,God Bless !!!!!