Stolen gear - New Castle, IN

Non-tube amp discussion to discuss music, girls, life, etc.

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

johnnyreece

Stolen gear - New Castle, IN

Post by johnnyreece »

Good morning, all!

Over the weekend, someone decided they needed my gear more than I did. They stole my custom made bass (pic attached), along with various PA gear/my bass amp. Not worth much to anyone but me, but I've included a picture of the bass, as it's really the only unique item (this was an 'in progress' shot; no, I don't do any experimental two-string bass playing). No logo on the headstock or, really, any markings of any kind. Of course, the police are hot on the case... :roll: I imagine if it gets found, it will be because of social media. Anyhow, I know it's a longshot, but if you see this pop up, keep me in mind.

Thanks, all.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
M Fowler

Re: Stolen gear - New Castle, IN

Post by M Fowler »

Noted and I will FB limited info to get the word out around the USA quickly.

Mark
johnnyreece

Post by johnnyreece »

Thanks! I guess, silver lining, the timing worked out well. My wife (who is in my band) is pregnant, so we're on hiatus for a bit. It really sucks, though, because I liked to just jam from time to time. Being a guitar player until recently, that was my only bass/amp, so it's a real bummer. Guess I could switch to tambourine...
dorrisant

Post by dorrisant »

FB shared. Assholes!

Congratulations to you and your wife about the baby...

Time to build a bass amp? Everyone needs a Bassman at some point, right?
"Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned" - Enzo
johnnyreece

Post by johnnyreece »

dorrisant wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:55 pm FB shared. Assholes!

Congratulations to you and your wife about the baby...

Time to build a bass amp? Everyone needs a Bassman at some point, right?
Thanks! Yeah, I'm not sure if folks remember, but a little over a year ago, I was getting divorced. It's been quite a ride, but I'm lucky to have found "the one".

I do have a JTM45 that I thought about repurposing when I first picked up the bass. Maybe I'll get around to that now. Sure was nice having 350W of power, though! I don't think I ever had to turn it up past 4 on the volume.