Fooy

Non-tube amp discussion to discuss music, girls, life, etc.

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

Reeltarded

Fooy

Post by Reeltarded »

So
Signatures have a 255 character limit that I could abuse, but I am not Cecil B. DeMille.
didit

Re: Fooy

Post by didit »

If you say
Reeltarded wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 5:10 amSo
Reeltarded

Post by Reeltarded »

:roll:

I heard a spectacular radio ventriloquist yesterday.
Signatures have a 255 character limit that I could abuse, but I am not Cecil B. DeMille.
romberg

Post by romberg »

Sad to hear about Taylor Hawkins. 50 is kinda young. I'm assuming that is what the radio guy was talking about...

Mike
Reeltarded

Post by Reeltarded »

No, the radio thing was genuine and hilarious.. the studio people asked him to describe his dummy..

He said "He is wearing a little tux, he has a monocle and a black tophat.." and the radio guy said.. "That sounds like Charlie McCarthy." and the guy said... ".. it is.. but I named mine Billy.". Then he told them he was new to ventriloquism but he had some skills.. he could drink water while the dummy talked..

The dummy's voice is any of us mocking the Monty Python Spam skit.. high and ridiculous.. so the guy starts talking like that as the dummy.. and you hear a big sip of water and choking in a high ridiculous voice and coughing for 15 seconds. It was really fun.

Yeah. So. Taylor Hawkins. 50 is young. I don't know anyone who hates Foo Fighters. All of them seem to be credible and kind. It's a little more awful when someone wonderful takes the door.
DB16BEE8-8FB6-45DE-906A-C225A5952592.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.