BBQ

Non-tube amp discussion to discuss music, girls, life, etc.

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

pompeiisneaks
Site Admin

Re: BBQ

Post by pompeiisneaks »

Reeltarded wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 5:16 am Savannah. Until covid and my accident I drove to AGS to meet my folks at Sconyer's twice a year and drove back. I really miss it. I have imageson my phone I look at of the platters nearly spilling off.. so full.

The best thing I have eaten in almost 2.5 years is boxes the garbage comes in. Bummer.

There are two more than acceptable places in South Carolina down the valley. One has great mac and cheese.. the other everything but. Nobody makes hash and rice like Sconyers though. I even like it cold! ewwww
what! I was stationed at fort stewart for a while! :) been to savannah a few times.

~Phil
tUber Nerd!
Reeltarded

Post by Reeltarded »

I was in a band we were based in michigan we took a detour to see some friends and the best way out took us across the firing range at 3am people laughed at the tank crossing signs until a flood light on a tank lit the road like three suns and they were live firing over the road you could see dark red streaks and the report was sort of insane!
Signatures have a 255 character limit that I could abuse, but I am not Cecil B. DeMille.
TUBEDUDE

Post by TUBEDUDE »

When we had an alert in Germany, the first thing that happened was the on call tanks raced off the kaserne into the woods to avoid an airstrike.
Once at about 4 A.M. they were racing across the road and a local drove into the side of one with his moped. Didn't leave much, as the crew never heard it.
Tube junkie that aspires to become a tri-state bidirectional buss driver.
TUBEDUDE

Post by TUBEDUDE »

Miles, I'd offer to send you some, but even if you like it cold, it'd likely be a health risk.
Reeltarded

Post by Reeltarded »

I'm ok with risks even ground mail.. umm even a postcard dipped in it.. SEE ROCK CITY

yum
Signatures have a 255 character limit that I could abuse, but I am not Cecil B. DeMille.
TUBEDUDE

Post by TUBEDUDE »

PM me with an address and your preferences. I'll vacuseal it, chill it and send in an insulated box.
stelligan

Post by stelligan »

TUBEDUDE wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 6:05 am PM me with an address and your preferences. I'll vacuseal it, chill it and send in an insulated box.
TUBEDUDE - A hero. A man-mountain. Only on our lowly blacklisted site does this kind of thing happen.
Bon apetit!
Reeltarded

Post by Reeltarded »

He is going to poop into a paper bag.

As long as it has Sconyers sauce on it.. I can't help myself! Imma eat it!
TUBEDUDE

Post by TUBEDUDE »

Damn, we're blacklisted!
I thought it was just black because I use dark mode.
Reeltarded

Post by Reeltarded »

Here is the deal we will keep. As soon as I am able to travel, we will meet at Sconyers. I will buy my dinner, then we will go to McDonald's or whatever it is you think is better and I will buy your's.

Deal!

lol
TUBEDUDE

Post by TUBEDUDE »

Let me know. A day ahead of when you can make it. I'll have the hash n rice, and watch you choke down the Sconyers, then I'll give you some fresh off the Kamado 22 hour pork butt cooked over pecan. If you like it, I'll wrap up the other 9 pounds to go. AND you'll change your sig line to "Sconyers, a mediocre BBQ joint I used to like" deal?
Reeltarded

Post by Reeltarded »

We can get two quarts of hash and rice in the drive thru and drink that while we cruise around trying everything for an hour in every direction. My secret is I pretend to be an uptight and snooty youtube bbq reviewer.. just pretend you are shooting video and I will keep making judgement faces and refering to the other bbq joints.

If you like coffee.. I have two cop uniforms and a recording of dispatch spitting a bunch of numbers as my ringtone so I can get out of uncomfortable questions..

1 ADAM TWELVE 1 ADAM TWELVE 499 IN PROGRESS 84183

:shock:

84183? That's an amplifier theft!
TUBEDUDE

Post by TUBEDUDE »

I don't know Miles, it sounds uncomfortably like some twilight zone episode of Thelma and Louise, where we die in a hail of donuts.
How about we just torch a Guitar Center and cook BBQ on the roasted maple necks of overpriced custom shop models.
Colossal

Post by Colossal »

TUBEDUDE wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:49 am How about we just torch a Guitar Center and cook BBQ on the roasted maple necks of overpriced custom shop models.
I like where this is going 🤔
Reeltarded

Post by Reeltarded »

My demands are simple: CORNBREAD FINGERS w/12000 LITTLE PATS OF BUTTER AND A JET SKI TO SOUTH CAROLINA

When you use the w/ they know you mean it.

I like taking vintage guitars to GC and trolling them. :roll: