C'mon Mouser....

Non-tube amp discussion to discuss music, girls, life, etc.

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

professormudd

C'mon Mouser....

Post by professormudd »

I just placed an order for caps, resistors, and other whatnots from mouser.com for the SLO clone build I'm starting. Well for some reason they put my order in "Export Review" even though I live in California and am having my order shipped to California. And of course they did that towards the end of day on Friday so I can't get a hold of anyone to sort it out until the next business day, which is probably Tuesday due to the holiday. :roll:

I went through my order and one single ceramic capacitor isn't listed as EAR99. Cursory Google searches indicate they might make me fill out a form and jump through a bunch of hoops to get my order shipped.... What a pain.

Alright, rant over. Happy Saturday everyone.
Last edited by professormudd on Tue Oct 11, 2022 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Matt

It may very well be that the sole purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.
professormudd

Re: C'mon Mouser....

Post by professormudd »

So I called Mouser and they just immediately put my order into fullfillment. They said something to the effect that they were missing information on one item in my order, but they rectified it when I called and then they released the order.

Happy to get some parts on the way. Now I am just waiting on my O'Netics transformers from C3 and I will be well on my way.
-Matt

It may very well be that the sole purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.
10thTx

Post by 10thTx »

I can't tell if you saying Mouser made some error and slowed down the order or if you made a mistake and your mistake slowed down the order?

With respect, 10thtx
professormudd

Post by professormudd »

Mouser made the error.
-Matt