My battle with a criminal corporation is live

Non-tube amp discussion to discuss music, girls, life, etc.

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

dorrisant

Re: My battle with a criminal corporation is live

Post by dorrisant »

Love the one about the dead people still getting a bill. About as bad as AT&T. They charged me for equipment I never received when they upgraded to fiber. Took me to collections even though I paid my bill on time for 3 more years. Once they figured out that they had been billing the same address for two bills x 3 years, they dropped the old account and the treated me as if I had finally paid off the debt for the equipment. Totally screwed up my credit rating due to their corporate negligence. I have an attorney attacking them at the moment. I spent about 10 hours in three days getting this rectified... Wait till they get the bill for that too. :lol:
"Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned" - Enzo
Reeltarded

Post by Reeltarded »

Yeah, the dead guy moved on, but the person who notified Tmobile was attached to the account as the new primary account user... arbitrarily.

Good scam if you can make it swing. At least until the regulators slow the roll.

Using the Drake equation as a model, I am compiling a list of variables so I can't estimate what percentage of Tmobile's revenue is theft. This will be a fun project because participation and gamification of any subject brings masses of egg-headed statisticians like bloody water attracts sharks.

Thanks for the traffic. It is going to help. They are starting to realize I'm not a great victim. Game theory dictates the biggest loser lost. I am willing to live in consequence and peril but they have a limited amount of resources when it comes to legal actions against the victim of their crimes, and it is a crime.

Bad juju.
Signatures have a 255 character limit that I could abuse, but I am not Cecil B. DeMille.
drew

Post by drew »

Now all restaurants are Taco Bell.

https://www.mintmobile.com/unicorn/
Reeltarded

Post by Reeltarded »

I got email notice least night and immediately fired off a Dear John letter to Mint thanking them for a great year then telling them to go do a thing to themselves for selling me to my abuser.
Signatures have a 255 character limit that I could abuse, but I am not Cecil B. DeMille.
TZRsteve

Post by TZRsteve »

All phone companies are run from hell. By satan himself. Im in the uk and had the nastyness of virgin to deal with after my mother died.

In the uk we have phone regulators and so called codes of practice. The account took six months to close. Bransons company still acted appallingly. These organisations are a disgrace. Keep fighting the buggers never give in. Never surrender.
lumox0013

Post by lumox0013 »

Hells Yeah i'm loving the strategy maybe it will start a trend something has to stop the ritual abuse
Live , Love , Learn